I Want Aimar! (5 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I agree that Zambrotta should be in midfield, but if we plan to play Neddy and another creative midfielder in the same lineup then we would either have to play with a back three or as PM has it, with Zamby at LB.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rounded

May 24, 2003
More..... fresh rumors from Juventus. There is a chance that Juve will buy Peter Luccin midfielder from Celta Vigo (nationality France). I never watch him play before, but so far as I know, is that he is a hardworker. :)

Rounded

May 24, 2003
It seems that David Pizzaro is also in the list...?????? I am damn confused right now.... He rejected an offer from Juve once.. and now again..???

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I saw Luccin once or twice, and he was actually quite good, but I don't think that he's Juve material. Pizarro on the other hand, would be a classy alternative to Deco, D'Alessandro or Aimar, and would make a great back up for Neddy.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Pizarro has been very good this season with udinese and i think he is more likely to be a juventino more than any other Midfielder linked to us as he will cost us less and has serie A experience and udinese are ready to offload him this summer.

Rounded

May 24, 2003
I am a bit sceptical of Udinese players, one thing for sure that gives me a goosebumps is their consistency. I was once their supporter.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
what makes you think so ??
He is not a very great player, and he is not young either. He's not better than Nedved and he would just add an impediment to younger players developing.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Turam-Tudor-Montero-Zamby
----------Tacchi--Davids--------
----Neddy---Aimar--------------
----------------------------DP-----
----------Trez---------------------

Looking good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)