I Want Aimar! (3 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Alessandro, I was thinking about the same! A kind of a 4-2-2-2 system! We played this in 2002, at the end! But you think Aimar would fit into the half-right position??? Deco would maybe be better!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Alessandro, I was thinking about the same! A kind of a 4-2-2-2 system! We played this in 2002, at the end! But you think Aimar would fit into the half-right position??? Deco would maybe be better!
Deco would indeed be better for this formation as he can play wide right, whereas Aimar's talents are wasted on the wing.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alessandro ] ++
Aimar+Neddy=Zizou+Figo
-----------------buff
--turam--mexes--tudor--zamby
-----------tacchi---davi
------aimar-----------neddy
----------trez-----dp
Zizou + Figo only works because both Zinedine and Luis can play on the flanks, but Aimar can't.

Rounded

May 24, 2003
How about Dede, though he is a mid but he can be a good left back winger too.

imo: he is a good investment, not too expensive (depends on Moggi)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm actually quite fond of Dede, but this isn't the right thread for this. Dede is a left wing back, sorta like Bob Carlos, except he's probably a little better defensively. I wonder why I never thought of him as an option for left back before...

Rounded

May 24, 2003
hmm.... he can be something like carlos indeed. Anyway he is playing more as a mid, so there will be some options rather than aimar.

well aimar is good (ok just cut one O) he is god, but he is just too expensive, looking at Moggi style of buying players.... :(

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Dede is playing in the centre of midfield now? I know that you've probably seen him more than I have, but I've only ever seen him play at left back and left wing.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
I'm actually quite fond of Dede, but this isn't the right thread for this. Dede is a left wing back, sorta like Bob Carlos , except he's probably a little better defensively. I wonder why I never thought of him as an option for left back before...
:LOL::LOL:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I hope that this doesn't sound stupid or anything, but what exactly are you laughing at? :undecide:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
I hope that this doesn't sound stupid or anything, but what exactly are you laughing at? :undecide:
Nobody ever calls him "Bob" Carlos. It struck me as funny... I mean his name is not actually Robert, it's Roberto, I suppose it'd have been more funny if you said, "Bobo Carlos"...

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    ------------------------------Buffon----------------------------------

-----------------Mexes----------------Ferrara----------------------

-Thuram-------------------------------------------------Zamboy--

------------------------Tacchi--------Davids------------------------

---------------------------------Aimar--------------------------------

--------------------Nedved-----------------Del Piero-------------

------------------------------TrezeGOL-----------------------------

that way, we can have a 4-2-1-2-1

amazing isnt it?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Nobody ever calls him "Bob" Carlos. It struck me as funny... I mean his name is not actually Robert, it's Roberto, I suppose it'd have been more funny if you said, "Bobo Carlos"...
    My Milan friend calls him Bob Carlos, but since you don't like that, Bobo Carlos it is :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    ------------------------------Buffon----------------------------------

-----------------Mexes----------------Ferrara----------------------

-Thuram-------------------------------------------------Zamboy--

------------------------Tacchi--------Davids------------------------

---------------------------------Aimar--------------------------------

--------------------Nedved-----------------Del Piero-------------

------------------------------TrezeGOL-----------------------------

that way, we can have a 4-2-1-2-1

amazing isnt it?
    Looks pretty good, PM. The defence is solid and gets premium protection from two of the best DMs in the world; Tacchinardi and Davids, while Pablo, Pavel, Alex and David would be sure to give any opposing team in the world a nightmare. The only thing that I would do to change the team would be to switch around Aimar and Nedved because Neddy is better defensively.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I thikn that zambrotta needs to be in the midfield at last.

He is really dangerous there, and putting him in defense will cut some attacking opportunities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)