"I support Muslims who love freedom" (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
icemaη;5120874 said:
Its a lost cause. Don't bother.
I don't even understand what's unclear to him, clearly this is not new news lol.
Just admit, Ze, that you said something that you could not support with examples later. It is simple.
What are you on about? I'd love to give you examples if I knew what you're looking for. Take off the übermensch-Sunni blindfolds bro.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I bet that some (if not many) Muslims don't know that calling someone a Wahabi is actually wrong, because they never thought of what it means. I was born in a country where it's well known that the Wahhabism movement started from, while I have never met a single one or anyone calling himself a "Wahabi". It's just a classic label to divide Muslims just like how we see now in this thread.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #1,433
    I bet that some (if not many) Muslims don't know that calling someone a Wahabi is actually wrong, because they never thought of what it means. I was born in a country where it's well known that the Wahhabism movement started from, while I have never met a single one or anyone calling himself a "Wahabi". It's just a classic label to divide Muslims just like how we see now in this thread.
    probably because they also don't know what it means

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    i will answer you soon i sent a message from my friend who has knowledge and study about islam
    I fucking love this!

I remember talking with one friend about christianity. Whenever he was having a hard time - "next time come sunday, we could ask our priest about it". Or some other more knowladgable guy.

Man oh man, those were some agitating moments I remember. At least know what you believe in if you are playing missionary who knows life's secrets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)