"I support Muslims who love freedom" (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #1,404
    In fact in the holy scriptures you will find that the Holy Goalscorer was Delpie and his father Delpie was the creator of many assists and a messiah of free kicks, just as his father Delpie who came before him.

We do not say pbuh, we say may the mexican wave warm his spirit (mex).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    shia is a religion based on fake or ambiguity narrative they can't even prove their claim from quran
    And when you have completed the prayer, remember Allah standing, sitting, or [lying] on your sides. But when you become secure, re-establish [regular] prayer. Indeed, prayer has been decreed upon the believers a decree of specified times.(quran 4:103)
    and Nothing surprising what x has said about and that site stated in a link his posted, if you believe in quran with any sense !
    depend on knowledge many of people who want know about religion seem to get enough information from source and Reasoning to find it and find truth of islam.I'm sorry you couldn't understand me If you don't have something helpful to say then take your little attitude and get out of here.

You know what I really like about you? The way you preach and tell me to be more tolerant and understanding, while at the same time utterly condemning someone of the same faith to hell because he marginally disagrees with you about a minor subject. I really like that. It takes a very special combination of hypocrisy and truly profound stupidity.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Your Islam condemns people who are muslims themselves. It's ridiculous to fight people of another faith, but to fight people of your own faith is even more ludicrous. 'My God who is basically the same as your God but with a straw hat is the only true God'.

Really, if muslims just worship I have no problem with them whatsoever. But what you're doing and saying is a farce.
    you can read the history and tell me why protestants and catholics killed each other during in Wars of attrition|!!
    just on way is true i worship one god not like christians who worship multiple gods if Jesus is GOD then how can be a GOD creator?! and if Jesus was someone sent by GOD then why christian worship him as god ? i dont know whats your religion Religion is basically contains content for moral and social issues for Make the connection between you and your creator Why am i even typing this, stupid people who never even opened a book try to make a point, it's pointless. you dont know taught the concept of any god or monotheism when you are brought up. e shackles actually serve to protect us and our species. Think about it - no alcohol, no drugs, no fornication, no harmful foods, no usury, no generally bad behaviour etc. Then there's praying, fasting, zikr or meditation, paying tithes, making donations to the needy, and numerous practises of the prophet which we are encouraged to emulate in daily life, from the way we eat (eat when you're hungry, stop before you feel full, fast twice a week) to the way we empty our bowels (squatting). Every single item above Nothing would happen to the non- Muslims who practice other religion

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to know your answer to Asif's question but I don't think you understood it.

Why is there so much Sunni vs Sunni hate? You not only label non-Sunni kafir but each other kafir as well. Why's that?
    can you more explain? i dont understand the point you are trying to make

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    you can read the history and tell me why protestants and catholics killed each other during in Wars of attrition|!!
    just on way is true i worship one god not like christians who worship multiple gods if Jesus is GOD then how can be a GOD creator?! and if Jesus was someone sent by GOD then why christian worship him as god ? i dont know whats your religion Religion is basically contains content for moral and social issues for Make the connection between you and your creator Why am i even typing this, stupid people who never even opened a book try to make a point, it's pointless. you dont know taught the concept of any god or monotheism when they are brought up. e shackles actually serve to protect us and our species. Think about it - no alcohol, no drugs, no fornication, no harmful foods, no usury, no generally bad behaviour etc. Then there's praying, fasting, zikr or meditation, paying tithes, making donations to the needy, and numerous practises of the prophet which we are encouraged to emulate in daily life, from the way we eat (eat when you're hungry, stop before you feel full, fast twice a week) to the way we empty our bowels (squatting). Every single item above Nothing would happen to the non- Muslims who practice other religion
    If you derive your morals from a set of dogmas rather than developing them by yourself from living your life, doesn't it make you an amoral person? Been encountering the same statement from a lot of Christians who apparently don't kill&steal because it's in the 10 commandments.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    just on way is true i worship one god not like christians who worship multiple gods if Jesus is GOD then how can be a GOD creator?! and if Jesus was someone sent by GOD then why christian worship him as god ? i dont know whats your religion Religion is basically contains content for moral and social issues for Make the connection between you and your creator Why am i even typing this, stupid people who never even opened a book try to make a point, it's pointless. you dont know taught the concept of any god or monotheism when you are brought up. e shackles actually serve to protect us and our species. Think about it - no alcohol, no drugs, no fornication, no harmful foods, no usury, no generally bad behaviour etc. Then there's praying, fasting, zikr or meditation, paying tithes, making donations to the needy, and numerous practises of the prophet which we are encouraged to emulate in daily life, from the way we eat (eat when you're hungry, stop before you feel full, fast twice a week) to the way we empty our bowels (squatting). Every single item above Nothing would happen to the non- Muslims who practice other religion

- - - Updated - - -

can you more explain? i dont understand the point you are trying to make
    I am starting to feel fairly confident that I have opened more books than you.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I'd love to know your answer to Asif's question but I don't think you understood it.

Why is there so much Sunni vs Sunni hate? You not only label non-Sunni kafir but each other kafir as well. Why's that?
    Because why stop at Sunni vs non-Sunni hate, when you can hate so much more?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Where is this Sunni-Sunni hate? Can you give examples please?
    I'm surprised you need examples. The entire Muslim world is divided, Arab killing Arab, Sunni killing Shia and vice versa, Sunni killing Sunni, tribe vs tribe.

Granted, it's probably not very evident in Saudi or Gulf countries because the powers that be have a tight control there and have many business interests but their funding of various sects is very evident in countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Indonesia just to give some examples.

Pakistan is embroiled in sectarian intolerance and hatred. Wahabi, Salafi, Deobandi, Ahle Sunnat, Ahle Quran, Sufi...they're all at each others throats. Just look at this comment from a Sunni forum:

As Salamu Alaikum, I will tell you the best way out of this fitnah. I've faced major problems because of this name callings amongst the Ahla Sunnah.

First of all, try to avoid completely the ones whom are called Salafi/Wahhabi. They refer to the same people, and their main thing is not to follow a madhab. However, this not following of any of the 4 madhabs brought together other major problems with them. They basically say that, anyone has the ability to be a mujtahid if they only study the sahih hadith and Qur'an, which is stupid. Occasionally, they will call followers of a madhab and the sufis mushrik, kafir etc. Their aqida is also mainly that of the athari, which is not really recognized as the aqida of the Ahla Sunnah. They don't interpret things about Allah(cc) at all, for example. They believe that Allah(cc) is sitting on top of the throne(arsh), they believe that Allah(cc) has hands etc. They are devoid of common sense. And following them can distrup your own aqidah. Don't listen to their self-proclaimed Mujtahids fatwas also. Like Zakir Naik, Bilal Phillips etc. Their fatwas aren't trustworthy as they are basically self educated. They have really bad manners about the Prophet(saw) as well. They say that he(saw) is dead, no benefit comes from him, making dua through him, such as "Allah, grant me such an such for the sake of your Prophet(saw)" is SHIRK. They say that, if you make dua like I mentioned, that is shirk. This is clearly against the traditional belief of the Ahla Sunnah. This much should suffice about them.

The Deobandis and Barelvis are a weird case. Deobandis are basically followers of the scholars from Darul Uloom Deoband, which has produces some of the greatest scholars recently. The Barelvis are the followers of Ahmad Rada Khan, which was a great scholar as well. The Deobandis and Barelvis are both from the Ahla Sunnah, and they are both mainstream sufis. The main difference with them is that, the deobandis don't praise the Prophet(saw) as much as the Barelvis do, the rest of the problems they have are pride issues. The Deobandis say that the Prophet(saw) was the perfect man (insan-i kamil). And they don't really want to comment on it any further. The Barelvis say that, as in accordance with the traditional belief of the Ahla Sunnah, that you can praise the Prophet(saw) as much as possible without making him divine. (For more about this issue about the status of the Prophet(saw), you can read Imam Tahawi's book on aqida about our Prophet(saw)). They have other issue as well, but not that important. The best is to avoid the arguments between the two groups as this brings much doubt to the mind. They are both trustworthy, and their publications can be read without damaging your aqidah
    . However, this is a generalisation, some of the scholars amongst each group can be corrupt, messed up etc. I don't know every single one of their scholars, but in general they are trustworthy. But as I've said, avoid their arguments, this makes the shayatin very happy as it just causes fitnah and nothing else.
    It's a complete nonsense argument but this is just an example of the hate people spread about other Muslims.

It's an almost daily occurrence that Molvi's talk shit about other sects over loudspeakers, the gov't has had to ban the use of loudspeakers in parts of the country because it was getting out of hand which is a very bold move for a country that's hijacked by extremists.

Have a look: https://www.youtube.com/results?q=barelvi+scholar+declared+kafir

These are just some examples.

- - - Updated - - -

This little gem from Gaddafi is spot on even if he was a rambling buffoon:

Watch from 8:33

It's true for the entire Muslim world not just Arabs imo.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Why does it matter? Why do you care what others do?

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    I'm surprised you need examples. The entire Muslim world is divided, Arab killing Arab, Sunni killing Shia and vice versa, Sunni killing Sunni, tribe vs tribe.

Granted, it's probably not very evident in Saudi or Gulf countries because the powers that be have a tight control there and have many business interests but their funding of various sects is very evident in countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Indonesia just to give some examples.

Pakistan is embroiled in sectarian intolerance and hatred. Wahabi, Salafi, Deobandi, Ahle Sunnat, Ahle Quran, Sufi...they're all at each others throats. Just look at this comment from a Sunni forum:

It's a complete nonsense argument but this is just an example of the hate people spread about other Muslims.

It's an almost daily occurrence that Molvi's talk $#@! about other sects over loudspeakers, the gov't has had to ban the use of loudspeakers in parts of the country because it was getting out of hand which is a very bold move for a country that's hijacked by extremists.

Have a look: https://www.youtube.com/results?q=barelvi+scholar+declared+kafir

These are just some examples.

- - - Updated - - -

This little gem from Gaddafi is spot on even if he was a rambling buffoon:

Watch from 8:33

It's true for the entire Muslim world not just Arabs imo.
    I asked you for specific conflicts between Sunnis as you claimed, and you give me some conflicts between many sects that have nothing to do with "Sunni-Sunni fight" claim

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    its same about shia
    Yasser al Habib(shia scholar) is against khomeini Khamanei and Hassan Nasrallah
    there is Differences between shites on taqiyya and tawassul and ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)