"I support Muslims who love freedom" (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The Occultation is not all muslims belief just Part of the Muslim minority who called shia(12th Imam)
according to their believe after the Occultation their saviour will be arrived and save the word and kill enemies of shia!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
this site explains about what will happen after the Occultation
http://www.tebyan.net/newindex.aspx?pid=276374
i translate to english:
ـ بعد از ظهور امام زمان (عج) و به حكومت رسیدن ایشان مراحل زندگی چگونه خواهد بود و تا چه زمانی خواهد ماند؟

بعد از ظهور در ابتدا جنگی سخت بین حضرت حجت (عج) (به همراه یاوران ایشان) و دشمنان آن حضرت رخ می دهد، كه به پیروزی ایشان و پس از آن تشكیل حكومت، می انجامد. حكومت آن حضرت متشكل از استانداران و كارگزارانی است كه جز به مصالح كشور اسلامی و خشنودی خدا نمی اندیشند و تمام تلاش آنها برای گسترش عدالت بر زمین است بطوری كه گستره آن عدالت، علاوه بر انسانها، حیوانات را هم در بر می گیرد و همه از آن بهره مند می گردند. و از آن جایی كه آن حضرت، امام هستند علاوه بر حكومت تشریعی، حكومتی تكوینی نیز دارند و بر دلها هم حكومت می كنند.

حكومت مهدوی، در تمام زمینه های اجتماعی، فرهنگی، اقتصادی، علمی، دینی، امنیتی و... تحولی عمیق و رو به جلو ایجاد می كند و پیشرفت در این زمینه ها به گونه ای استكه بالاتر از آن قابل تصور نیست.

1-What will happen to the Islamic governments in the wake of the reappearance of the Imam of Time (atf)?
2-After the reappearance of Imam zaman (shia savior after The Occultation ) and to state their arrival and how long will the life be like?
After the advent of the first battle between him (along with their helpers) and his enemies occurs and he will be over come against them then the formation of the government, leads. all their efforts to expand its scope so that justice is justice on earth, in addition to humans, animals and all it takes benefit from it Mahdavi government, in all areas of social, cultural, economic, scientific, religious, security and creates profound and forward progress in a way known, than it is inconceivable.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i dont know exactly i didn't quite study enough about this To be honest if you ask it from a shia who want deceive you he will answer that their saviour just destroy everyone Who's cruelty to establish peace and equity
both sunni and shia belive in Mahdi who will come and save the word sunni believe mahdi will appearance along with jesus after them the end of the world and God judges the moral worth of individual humans

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
shite hurt to himself in ashura

and compare with Christian mourning for jesus

Both Jews and the Shia pray 3 times a day.
Both the Jews and the Shia believe in authority of their leaders. Jews believe in rabbinic Authority while Shia believe in the authority of the Marja.(i read this fact from somewhere which i don't remember the original source right now)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

and compare with Christian mourning for jesus

Both the Jews and the Shia believe in authority of their leaders. Jews believe in rabbinic Authority while Shia believe in the authority of the Marja.(i read this fact from somewhere which i don't remember the original source right now)
What is this?? you have seriously given me nausea, and it was not because of the pics

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

I said source, not paste a bunch of irrelevant images and one "fact" you can't even prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)