"I support Muslims who love freedom" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Yea, I mean in what way has he influenced my religion?
He's the one who has put the structures to the way Iran is run now but it all depends on the character of the person, some may be influenced by that as it might seem to them that the government is in fact representing the religion and since it's doing what it is doing in the name of Islam then Im no believer in such a religion that would allow such actions, orders, laws, etc..

So one way or another Khomeini might well be the one who had the most say in whatever beliefs you've now :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Yup. 19, but what's your point, do you think I've had to live his era in order to judge who's more of a tyrant?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
and the persians fleeing all at once influenced the levels of the sea and the atmospheric pressure which influenced your brains into coming up with these silly assumptions

Maybe its silly for you, but thats how it is by many of the Persians I know here in Norway. Their parents fled from Khoemini and his government and became "un-religous" and that influenced them.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Maybe its silly for you, but thats how it is by many of the Persians I know here in Norway. Their parents fled from Khoemini and his government and became "un-religous" and that influenced them.
Iran is more complex than that though. From the very beginning they never really embraced Islam like others did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)