I just had a car crash! (3 Viewers)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Last night there were two tornados that touched down near my house, thus my power was out all day long. :stress: I was gonna go out to chase the tornados, but it was dark. :groan: Figures.
why do you want to chase a tornado..??!?!?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
You guys won't believe how stupid I am. The day before yesterday I am out with my friends, so eventually we end up at this crappy disco-bar type of place.

So I see this girl sitting at the bar, make eye contact and everything. Go out to smoke a sigarette, come back- and she is gone.

Half an hour later I figure out she is dancing. So I didn't wanna interrupt. 20 more minutes later- my friends said they were leaving. So I left with them. I walked down to my house, which is about 15 minute walk. I get into my room, undress, put the cloth back on and go back to the bar to talk to that girl.

And of course, by the time I get there, everybody's gone, cause it's 4 am.

It's the first time in a while when I'd hesitate to come up and talk to a woman.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
It happens to the best of us :D

How do u normally approach girls? What is ur "line" or what do u do to grab their attention?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I was just too impressed by her.

Well, here in mid New York there is a high Italian-American population- so a great pickup line is "hey... are you Italian"? :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
No they dont. Words get in your way. Ive never been interested in a guy that has said something stupid or a dumb ass pick up line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)