I just had a car crash! (6 Viewers)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Zlatan said:
Was going in the far left lane, hit the throttle a bit to cross to the middle one, saw the guy that was on the traffic light too late, tried to brake and avoid him, and hit him at some 20 km/h. My right light is fecked, the front mask and the right... you know the thing over the wheel. At least some 750-1000$ of damage, and you cant get parts in Bosnia, only in Croatia or Serbia. But I'm calm, the only I'm not worried about the car, I just cant listen to my parents. i just got back from my school trip yesterday, drove the car for 30 minutes today before hitting it. In my defence, I wasnt driving over the limit, the guy in front of me didnt start, altho the light was on yellow, going on green and I could have probably stopped if I had decent tires instead of my fecked ones. My dad has taken my keys, and I'll probably get at least a 150$ fine. There were 4 of my mates with me in the car, and we're all OK, including the guy I hit. The car is still drivable BTW, and I know it's my fault. All I want my dad to understand is that it's happened to better drivers than me, and that it could happen to anyone. Fvck, he hd a car crash when he was 17 driving without a licence!

Why the fvck did this happen to me??? I really didnt need this...
i am happy you are ok

how old are you and do you have driving certificate

in abu dhabi when someone with out driving certificate make big accedent they put him in prison for month and then they send them to their original country and the sponser of the person have to answwer questions and this make peopel never drive with no certificate and there is less accedent

i have driving certificae and i drive opel

again im happy your fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)