I have the perfect solution to Juve's right back problems: Hasan Salihamidžić (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadmir

Aug 18, 2006
none of u losers dont know shit about salihamidzic, and none of u are true juve fans, but bunch of little pussies which i think the half of u are ac milan and mostly inter fans who are making fun for every player that juve sign.

Salihamidzic is better than any player right now that juve have in D........and if u consider urself a "juventus" fan u should be proud for every player that juve sign and give him support as much as u can, instead of laughing ur ass offff and makin' an idiots of them....... and be fuckin satisfied who ever juve sign is a good player no matter if hes from Bosnia, Israel, Italy or whereever the fuck else from.......

lets say that "u are" a true juve fans, just answer me this when u guys making the shit out of juve players, what u think a hardcore inter and ac milan fans would say about our players.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Was he a mod before?
yes. i don't know why he actually left, but he said he's not gonna post anymore, but he keeps on coming back with some comments every now and then creating a :lol: chain reaction on the way.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
yes. i don't know why he actually left, but he said he's not gonna post anymore, but he keeps on coming back with some comments every now and then creating a :lol: chain reaction on the way.
Maybe because Ibra left and now he has a reason to post again. (Salihamidzic) :p

I hope he hangs around for a while, never met the guy.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Didn't check the date on the first thread & was almost knocked off my seat when I saw Paul & Ian's posts! Years fly by. Zlatan was a mod & a decent fella.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
none of u losers dont know shit about salihamidzic, and none of u are true juve fans, but bunch of little pussies which i think the half of u are ac milan and mostly inter fans who are making fun for every player that juve sign.

Salihamidzic is better than any player right now that juve have in D........and if u consider urself a "juventus" fan u should be proud for every player that juve sign and give him support as much as u can, instead of laughing ur ass offff and makin' an idiots of them....... and be fuckin satisfied who ever juve sign is a good player no matter if hes from Bosnia, Israel, Italy or whereever the fuck else from.......

lets say that "u are" a true juve fans, just answer me this when u guys making the shit out of juve players, what u think a hardcore inter and ac milan fans would say about our players.
:lol: :lol2: lol what are you on?we are not talking about sali, we are all ahppy to have him at juve. we are laughing at zlatan who is doing a seven by claiming he is never posting agian then coming back with obscure posts.
though i actually liked zlatan, he was a good bloke at times

Jan 7, 2004
:lol: :lol2: lol what are you on?we are not talking about sali, we are all ahppy to have him at juve. we are laughing at zlatan who is doing a seven by claiming he is never posting agian then coming back with obscure posts.

remember when we were new? and took every comment made against juventus, its players and/or its management personally?

well, for me at least, i think you were too busy posting semi-nude pics of women

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Actually I pulled a Zlatan ;). And I was never being serious as there's no such thing as "leaving" a forum. I just hope Zlatan never realises this, because then the whole thing wouldn't be funny anymore. Zlatan never was a good bloke btw.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

:lol2: :rofl:

Jul 23, 2006

:confused2

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wow, Zlatan, you're the new miss Cleo. However, I must say I do miss you being on your period, though. That always brought the forum some color.

Sadmir, I don't really know what you're talking about.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)