I have the perfect solution to Juve's right back problems: Hasan Salihamidžić (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I don't see any problems either. Thuram might have gotten a slow start, by he's coming along - and noone is better than him in that position. He is getting old though, and Juve might be looking for a replacement, but not in Germany.

Salihamidzic is a good player, but as I remember it, you can take all of Tudors injuries, multiply them by 45 and come up with Hasan's number of injuries... it's sick. He might be ok now, but with knees like that, I wouldn't invest a buck.

GOAT, dude... if he wasn't from Bosnia would you still want him?? Honestly, seriously....

You need to chill, there's no need to get mad at everyone who doesn't agree with you,

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Massimo Oddo play RB for lazio?

He would make perfect sense to me. He's young (26), plays the position IIRC, is a Italian National, the starting RB no less, and the way that Lazio is falling like a house of cards, might be available at the right price.

let's not forget, he's also proven that he can play in Serie A, wheras these others could be an expensive gamble.

Just a thought, but every time i see him play for the NT, I'm more and more impressed.

But people that know me here also know that I've been high on him for a while now.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
right back problem as in substitute to thuram?

and wow denco wheres all this beef against you coming from??

goat man you need a hug. *hugs goat* smoke a doobie and come back man.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i'd welcome him at juve any day of the week. he is a very versitile player.

not sure about his price...and i doubt bayern will sell him.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    First of all I do not see Salihamidzic as a right back but as a wing back and imo Sagnol is a better right back, we do not play the wing back position so what do we need Salihamidzic for
    Zambrotta is more a wing back than a back, same as Salih potentially, so you cant really say we dont use wing backs, because IMO thats exatcly what Zambrotta is.

I do apologise publicly if you think i have slighted you, not meant
    Apology accepted. I apologize if I acted like an arrogant ass, it was not ment ;)

++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Salihamidzic is a good player, but as I remember it, you can take all of Tudors injuries, multiply them by 45 and come up with Hasan's number of injuries... it's sick. He might be ok now, but with knees like that, I wouldn't invest a buck.
    Not true. He does not have knee problems, he had 2 unrelated knee injury. He rehabilitated fully both times, even before expactations, his second knee injury was not a result of the first.

GOAT, dude... if he wasn't from Bosnia would you still want him?? Honestly, seriously....
    Yes

You need to chill, there's no need to get mad at everyone who doesn't agree with you,
    I'm not mad at anyone

++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    imho we have thuram and zambrotta in rb its not that big of an issue its lb that im concerned about actually.
    Zambrotta has most likely been permanently transferred to LEFT BACK, so that leaves open the question of Thuram's replacement.

++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

goat man you need a hug. *hugs goat* smoke a doobie and come back man.
    :rolleyes:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    One word - Oddo.

I like Salihamidzic - quality player but the truth is that he is injured way too often.

He is definitely better than Sagnol.

He has a great eye for goal and is very very useful... but we don't exactly need one more attacker.

I'd rather have a solid defender who can go forward than an attack minded player who can defend.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Bologna's Zaccardo is the right man for this job, he is young, quite skillfull, with loads of potential, can sit on the bench and won't cost us much.

Aug 1, 2003

Besides his name alone is enough not to buy him as we would be calling him sali and we already got our own beloved sally and she don't play for Juve she is a gr8 poster
    he has half of my name. my name is salihah, and hes SALIHAmidzic. what a coincidence eh ;)

i think he's a great player, but a bit old to be added to our team, no? and not sure if bayern would wanna let him off, he's been with them for quite some time..

Jul 12, 2002
    What the hell is this? Salihamadicz (or however you spell it) is not a right back! He is a right wing, but is more likely characterized as a right attacking midfielder. The guy is gifted, he's very very good, but he's not a right back or a right wingback. I haven't the foggiest where y'all are getting that.

As for buying him, I'm against it. Hasan is one of my favourite players in the world actually, but he's Bayern property and they'd be fools to sell him. Bayern are not fools. We already have too many players at his position, and while he's better than Camo, that upgrade isn't worth the money, IMO.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    What the hell is this? Salihamadicz (or however you spell it) is not a right back! He is a right wing, but is more likely characterized as a right attacking midfielder. The guy is gifted, he's very very good, but he's not a right back or a right wingback. I haven't the foggiest where y'all are getting that.
    hmmm... last time I saw him in action (Bosnia-Denmark) he was certainly a wing-back. That goes for all the Bosnian NT matches I've seen. Dunno about Bayern though... I don't follow german football.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    @Ian:They got it from me ;)

I'm quite aware he's not a right wingback, and I know he plays as a right wing in Bayern, but IMO he could make the switch and still put in excellent performances, kinda like Zambrotta. He has played the position before in Bayern, and is extremely versatile so I dont see why he wouldnt be able to make it work :)

@Anders: He was a wing in the Bosnia - Denmark match, first on the left side, than on the right IIRC. Music and Papac were the left/right backs ;)

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    @Ian:They got it from me ;)

I'm quite aware he's not a right wingback, and I know he plays as a right wing in Bayern, but IMO he could make the switch and still put in excellent performances, kinda like Zambrotta. He has played the position before in Bayern, and is extremely versatile so I dont see why he wouldnt be able to make it work :)
    Oaky, I see where you're going with this, but Hasan and Zambrotta are not hte same player. They are both similar in their qualities, but Hasan is a much more gifted offensive player. Also, he is older than Zamby. To put him at right back would be a waste of his offensive talent, and by the time he adapted, he'd be in retirement. It's not a good solution, IMO.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    First of all, we do have a problem

Secondly, Salihamidzic is better than Sagnol who is nothing than a medicore player, and if you fail to realise that you're blind. Salihamidzic is one of the best right wings in the business.

Thirdly, thats what beckenbauer said the price was, but that doesnt mean its written in stone. If Zambrotta is worth 15-20 mil, and he is, than so is Salih.

Fourth, he is no more a diver than the average player at Juventus.

Fifth, I'm not your friend.
    I disagree with the first statement, agree with the next three, and have no opinion on the fifth. Salihahamoudiamadich is a very good right sided player, adn I've seen him play wing back for Bayern many a time, so whoever doubts his ability there must answer to me. As for his availability, I doubt Bayern would let him go reasonably, and he's not worth looking at until such time as Thuram becomes a problem.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

@Anders: He was a wing in the Bosnia - Denmark match, first on the left side, than on the right IIRC. Music and Papac were the left/right backs ;)
    A quite defensive wing then... :undecide: :dontcare:

Hasuni Boi

Sep 19, 2003
    I wouldn't wan't him at Juve and im quite shore we won't see him in Juve either.....I don't think that we need a rightback at the moment, we can wait till after next season to start to think about that, unless Thuram has a really bad season, then we should take care of bussiness this season.

When the time come's to replace Thuram i would go for either Oddo, who a lot of u already has mentioned. if we buy him we wood know what we get, cause he is experienced and tested in Serie A, and even CL.

The other option could b Bonera, he has really developed in the last couple fo years and have been great so for this season, and we have good relations with Parma....

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I think there are better, more inexpensive options. Plus we need central defenders and a left back, not right backs.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    I think there are better, more inexpensive options. Plus we need central defenders and a left back, not right backs.
    Why do we need a left back? We have Zamby and Biri...

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    Ok, OK, I was just throwing the idea out there for, apparently, mass bashing :sigh:

Anyways, why does everyone say we need a new left back? IMO Zambrotta is the answer to out prayers, he playes a wing on offence and a back on defence, no need to get anyone else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)