I am an old member - Seven (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Oh come on, then they shouldn't be pussies. Actually, did any of our so called senior members ever have an introduction thread? Usually the ones who fade out are the ones who create them. To have their moment of glory I suppose.

Let's take that moment from them.
thats a great idea for a funny thread, what was your first post in juventuz

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This was my intro post here and i think this is how everyone should do it :

Alen said:
To Rab:
You're a good guy Rab.
But Zlatan >>>>>>>>>>> Del Piero
Forza Hezbollah

To Vinman
Another good guy.
No hard feelings but you have the lowest IQ of all the posters in this topic.
Are you a Sicilian cop by any chance ? That's the only explaination for your stupidity.

To Nick:
Hi Nikita !
You're the coolest girl in the world. Yes, you're very cool
The last time i've seen something as cool as you was when Smicer scored against Milan in Istanbul after the assistant ref called offside.

To that Ha Ha Ha guy:
You remind me of your mother.
Just that she isn't saying "hahahaha" but she screams "ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhh"

To Seven:
Don't let Nikita provoke you. There's nothing wrong having an imaginary brother. I also imagine sisters. Last night i imagined Nick's sister being fucked by Thuram and Emo.
Emo was singing " Who doesn't jump is a rossonero" and you should have seen her jumping on Thuram .

To Jack:
Hi boss !
I know you'll ban me.
If you ban me your son will be gay and your daughter a prostitute.
That goes for all the other mods.
I remember that Vinny went crazy
:frown:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
thats a great idea for a funny thread, what was your first post in juventuz

Seven said:
Honestly.. Look into Del Piero's eyes...you can read 'looser'. On the other hand, sometimes he takes speed or something and then he plays great matches. Seen his eyes in Italy-Mexico? Seen his celebration in Juventus-Madrid? Yes, people, Dp doés take drugs. No, the drugs do nót make him play better, they just make him feel better. So, all we have to do is get Dp drugs before an important match, and you'll see, he'll kick ass. And actually.. I kind of like the fact no one is going to remember dp in 10 years, the best player ever that hasn't won a thing, a nice greek tragedy

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
:lol:

I read the 'When you look into Del Piero's eyes' part and i was like..this is the guy accusing people of being gay in the Del Piero thread?Reading further cleared that up though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Typical for me... a non-trivial rant about how Juve f*ed up a 2-1 lead against Roma for a late 2-2 equalizer from Emerson. :(

My first post?:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=235652#post235652
Nedved was definitely all over the pitch. Roma clearly had their hands full with him -- particularly in the first half. He was instrumental to their play-making, with Di Vaio a definite beneficiary.

Zambro was inspired.

Davids didn't appear as rusty as I expected, and he seemed to put forward a good effort. Like someone else mentioned here, he seemed to get pretty friendly with Roma when things got heated late in the game. As the Roma fan sitting next to me put it: "Hey, relax -- we'll be on the same team next year."

Trez was right in expressing his disappointment that the team took more of a conservative turn at the end that cost them. (Though I felt Trez wasn't as much a presence in the match as he could have been. But perhaps it was about formation...) But Lippi should know best of what's left in the tank. It's very telling that of the Serie A teams in the Champions League last week, all four won their UCL games and yet none of them won their following Serie A matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)