Hurricane Sandy (1 Viewer)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
If you want to put it that way, if it wasn't for US, you wouldn't be here right now acting like you don't care about Sandy and $#@!. And it's not America's fault we don't have any competent person to lead us or that we can't solve our own $#@!.
Absolutely, america is god for you and some other people. Because of people like you Kosovo will always be occupied. You probably loved ottoman empire occupation for 500 years as well.
A contender for top 5 retarded posts in this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a cool dude and i'm on oyur side, since he's being a major $#@!head, but please don't became an childish asshole like one of your fellow mod team member.
Who are you again?

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Absolutely, america is god for you and some other people. Because of people like you Kosovo will always be occupied. You probably loved ottoman empire occupation for 500 years as well.

Wow. You actually replied to something you want to read, not something I wrote. Keep it up. I'm not gonna stop you from arguing with yourself.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Wow. You actually replied to something you want to read, not something I wrote. Keep it up. I'm not gonna stop you from arguing with yourself.
Didn't you said that if it wasn't for usa i wouldn't be alive something like that? That is one of the most absurd things I heard.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
you're so funny you should be a comedian. btw are you praying for victims in USA? Because if you don't there will be more deaths. And if we you and some other guys don't show support to the states, they will withdraw their troops from kosovo, then Nzoric and his friends will come back again.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
you're so funny you should be a comedian. btw are you praying for victims in USA? Because if you don't there will be more deaths. And if we you and some other guys don't show support to the states, they will withdraw their troops from kosovo, then Nzoric and his friends will come back again.
Don't draw me into your twisted fantasy, I'm for a peacefull division of Kosovo.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Izvini.

What do you think of Mitrovica situation then, if you are updated about it, of course!
I won't go into this with you again. I told you how I feel and I think the people are right to be on the streets, like the Albanians were right to be out on the streets when they were being opressed. I think KFOR are doing a shit job at keeping the peace down there, keeping cultural treasures under protection and safeguarding the minority. At the same time I'm dreading sounds from the Serbian parliament about sending security forces to Kosovo because no one wants a repeat of the past.

What I think should be done:

The Serbs who were forced out of Kosovo in 2004 should be allowed safe passage back to their homes, then there should be drawn a boarder between the two ethnic groups. The northern part of Kosovo being annexed back to Serbia and the Republic of Kosovo to do whatever they feel like.

I think that's a fair solution and will ensure a certain standard of keeping the peace in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways lets take this to the Balkan thread because the original topic is pretty serious in it's own right.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I won't go into this with you again. I told you how I feel and I think the people are right to be on the streets, like the Albanians were right to be out on the streets when they were being opressed. I think KFOR are doing a $#@! job at keeping the peace down there, keeping cultural treasures under protection and safeguarding the minority. At the same time I'm dreading sounds from the Serbian parliament about sending security forces to Kosovo because no one wants a repeat of the past.

What I think should be done:

The Serbs who were forced out of Kosovo in 2004 should be allowed safe passage back to their homes, then there should be drawn a boarder between the two ethnic groups. The northern part of Kosovo being annexed back to Serbia and the Republic of Kosovo to do whatever they feel like.

I think that's a fair solution and will ensure a certain standard of keeping the peace in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways lets take this to the Balkan thread because the original topic is pretty serious in it's own right.
I will reply to you there!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I don't believe praying solves anything, so no, I'm not. I do feel bad that this happened to them, though.Just like I would feel bad for any other country if this happened to them, because you know, it's a natural disaster and it has nothing to do with politics or hatred or whatever. Are you praying that Sandy continues because America is so evil and stuff?

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I don't believe praying solves anything, so no, I'm not. I do feel bad that this happened to them, though.Just like I would feel bad for any other country if this happened to them, because you know, it's a natural disaster and it has nothing to do with politics or hatred or whatever. Are you praying that Sandy continues because America is so evil and stuff?
NO i am not, I just can't be fucked to feel bad, at least not from those who commited crimes in other countries. Yeah poor innocent people, but still it's a wake up call to know what they're doing in other countries, iraq, afganistan, and so on or the atomic bomb during WWII people still suffer from it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
NO i am not, I just can't be fucked to feel bad, at least not from those who commited crimes in other countries. Yeah poor innocent people, but still it's a wake up call to know what they're doing in other countries, iraq, afganistan, and so on or the atomic bomb during WWII people still suffer from it.
Too many red flags to count on your derivation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)