Hurricane Sandy (1 Viewer)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
It's not a big deal, it's nothing, just americans are panicking. wonder which country is going to suffer from this? Lets see who they gonna blame... hmmm I think Iran...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's not a big deal, it's nothing, just americans are panicking. wonder which country is going to suffer from this? Lets see who they gonna blame? I think it's Iran's turn!
It's a natural disaster you dumb fuck.:lol: Nobody's to blame.

What are you talking about panicking? Hurricanes are cool, this one is supposed to be "Super". Someone created a thread to follow it. So what? If you don't like it, go do something else.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
It's a natural disaster you dumb $#@!.:lol: Nobody's to blame.

What are you talking about panicking? Hurricanes are cool, this one is supposed to be "Super". Someone created a thread to follow it. So what? If you don't like it, go do something else.
Yeah i guess i will go tweet about poor americans! Why always them, first 9/11 now #sandy!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Kosovo! ARe you gonna do something about it?
I can't do anything about it.

I can only offer my heartfelt condolences for the loss of your loved ones and your being forced out of Kosovo.

- - - Updated - - -

Kosovo! ARe you gonna do something about it?

- - - Updated - - -

and please stop - reping me. My Dad will kill me if i have bad reputation on this forum.
Okay, this will be the last one. It's better than a perma-ban. So that's the sunny-side.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011

I can only offer my heartfelt condolences for the loss of your loved ones and your being forced out of Kosovo.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, this will be the last one. It's better than a perma-ban. So that's the sunny-side.
What did I do to deserve a perma-ban? Because I don't feel bad about something? wow.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What did I do to deserve a perma-ban? Because I don't feel bad about something? wow.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

No, I could care less about your feelings. You just chose to be a dick about it. We can't have people acting like that.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Im sure I could find a rule to lump you into.:D

So which side were you on during the war?
I just re-read the rules again, try see if you can find something. I doubt it.

I was 11, i was playing voleyball mostly and in my area was mostly peaceful. It's just the US invaded Kosovo after "helping" us to from Milosevic regime.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I just re-read the rules again, try see if you can find something. I doubt it.

I was 11, i was playing voleyball mostly and in my area was mostly peaceful. It's just the US invaded Kosovo after "helping" us to from Milosevic regime.
You are Albanian or Bosnian muslim?

Spain and France bombed you too.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
You are Albanian or Bosnian muslim?

Spain and France bombed you too.
Albanian muslim. Yeah they did but they don't care anymore about it! You know Us ambasador wasn't happy with the elections in Kosovo, invited all parties in the US embassy and gave them an envelope and told them this person is going to be president of Kosovo for next 4 years. She was a police officer, none knew her before. She is the president now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)