HUNTELAAR TO UNITED (1 Viewer)

Suhail

An The Inter Fu**er
Dec 3, 2006
is it just me does every asian in england support man utd?
well i kinda agree we have some man united maniacs around here :p partly cause im from manchester lol .... but thats a true statement

most asians support man united or arsenal

and quiet frankly there both shyte ... LOL ...

forza italia .. SERIE A all the way ...

Io sono milanista ... forza milan .. and well .. solo juve ... :D

Feb 7, 2007
man what are you talking about .. who would like to play with dp ? haha this is funny as far as i know with 16 years now ... del piero have played with baggio ravanelli trez di vaio miccoli inzaghi ... you are telling us for someone called huntelaar ..ohh get lost man.....i just dont want to here this idiot words .... from someone disrespectful ... we are better team than united and as well we have a better caliber player than united... still remember the 1-3 score in your dream theather stadium ??? remember dp goal? αnyway i dont want to hear this kind of words for my favourite team and i think no one from the real bianconero would like to hear..

reply to the editor of this post

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
well i kinda agree we have some man united maniacs around here :p partly cause im from manchester lol .... but thats a true statement

most asians support man united or arsenal

and quiet frankly there both shyte ... LOL ...

forza italia .. SERIE A all the way ...

Io sono milanista ... forza milan .. and well .. solo juve ... :D
this boy in my class is fresh from blackburn, man he has a funny accent.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
u worry about your television that u watch arsenal on and ill worry about juve. :agree:

btw this man utd fan added me on msn, he was raving on about how carrick is better than almiron and how tiago is a reject that we picked up, i left him a reminder of tiago's rocket against man utd, and how we bought 2 very good midfielders for the same price as carrick was purchased for. if any of you want his msn addy, pm me cuz he just one ignorant pr*ck who needs to know his place
To quote Jeeks "Hatred is just a waste of energy":D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Will U Pay A TICKET FOR A 15 YEAR OLD AN BUY HIM A HOME OR PAY FOR HIS HOTEL FOR THE NEXT YEAR :D if yeah i accept .... but i dont see myself walking through airport and settling in europe without parents etc :cool:
I don't think "badass" is 15.

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
An anxious woman goes to her doctor. "Doctor," she asks nervously, "can you get pregnant from anal intercourse?" "Certainly," replies the doctor, "Where do you think those glory hunters Man United fans come from?"

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
An anxious woman goes to her doctor. "Doctor," she asks nervously, "can you get pregnant from anal intercourse?" "Certainly," replies the doctor, "Where do you think those glory hunters Man United fans come from?"
thats hilarious!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

+rep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)