Huge difference between juve and milan this season (2 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
I don't know... IMO, of course this season Juve is shit, and obviously the season's gone but it's not the end of the world. it WOULD be if Moggi and Lippi does nothing for next season (which we're not sure of), so hopefully they will to terminate this 'crisis' before it continues.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
I will assasinate Moggi if we don't buy any players at the end of the season. I know it sounds almost impossible, but you know Moggi...Makin up stupid excuses like - "we still have confidence in our current squad...." or "All we need for this team is time..." GOD............I WIL ASSASSINATE HIM MY SELF WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS.
for a second there, you really sounded like vin diesel

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Oh, one more thing.

To everyone who thinks that this juve situation might be temporary, consider this.

WWhen was the last time a squad with the history, pedigree, and winning traditions like Juventus ever loaned off 4 players and didn't bring anyone in, when even a drunk Stevie Wonder could see that Juve neded help on defence?? Usually, when you have a problem as ominous as this, you fix it.

Unless your financial situation isn't nearly as rosy a picture that has been painted for us.
Either that, or the management believed that the defense could see us through, but injuries ruined that.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
But if we win all three remaining games by scoring at least two goals in each, if we beat Lazio at Delle Alphi on May 12th, if we finish this year second then I will say that crisis is over.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
But if we win all three remaining games by scoring at least two goals in each, if we beat Lazio at Delle Alphi on May 12th, if we finish this year second then I will say that crisis is over.
I'd say that would be no more than a shiny coat of paint. The so-called crisi is more than goals and wins and losses. This season has been a wake-up call that identified some vital signs in need of adjustment.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I'd say that would be no more than a shiny coat of paint. The so-called crisi is more than goals and wins and losses. This season has been a wake-up call that identified some vital signs in need of adjustment.
now we know the problem. its up to moggi to fix it

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++

that's true ;).

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I agree, "crisis" can be interpreted in many ways.

To me crisis is the fact that my team lost three games within 7 days and thus got kicked out of the CL, lost the Scudetto race and poorly started the Coppa final. If not for the way we played before our home game with Inter, I wouldn't say so. But we were in a good shape and then lost the momentum.

To me there is one major factor which determines if my team is playing good or not- its results and standings, which in turn can only be achieved through goals and wins. :)

We are making adjustments every year. It's just that this year Moggi must be more aggresive on the transfer market.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Indeed. More aggressive on transfers.

Ya hear that, Moggi? :fero:
To contradict my own words about aggressive transfers. Last year we bought Di Vaio, we brought back Miccoli from loan and got Legrotaglie.

How much more "agressive" can Moggi get? :undecide:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
To contradict my own words about aggressive transfers. Last year we bought Di Vaio, we brought back Miccoli from loan and got Legrotaglie.

How much more "agressive" can Moggi get? :undecide:
Even if Legrotaglie lived up to his pre-season expectations, we'd still be having this conversation today.

You might think that suggests that Moggi hasn't been aggressive enough on replenishing the defense in the last transfer window or two. But an aging backfield shouldn't suddenly come as a surprise, afterall.

This is something that is probably best strategically addressed not with one transfer window, but a multi-transfer window strategy that includes youth development in the mix, etc. You obviously have to focus thinking about the coming season, but it is also a little about the ones that follow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)