How well can we cope? (1 Viewer)

How well will Juve cope?

• We need to make slight changes in January (2 or less tranfers)

• We need to make urgent changes in January (more than 2 transfers).

• We need to make slight changes in the summer (3 or less transfers)

• We need to make urgent changes in the summer (more than 3 tranfers)

• We don't need to make any changes (no transfers)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Slight changes in the summer - introduce a couple of youngsters. Maybe even from the Primavera squads. Certainly no need to spend buckets of money.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Two good defenders and Jankulovski should do the trick IMO.

OUT: Ferrara, Montero, Davids
    IN: Mexes, Ferrari, Jankulovski

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Yeah, he's a Czech Rep and Udinese starter, capable of taking on the left back, left wing, and playmaker roles.

Sep 28, 2002
    no need to spend buckets of money but some needs to be spent. i think we need a new defender in january and a striker instead of trez in summer. many people said that we lack a killer striker like sheva or adriano. so we need to get one.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    COMPLETELY agree on the killer striker part!

++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Yeah, he's a Czech Rep and Udinese starter, capable of taking on the left back, left wing, and playmaker roles.
    Yeah but the few times I saw him he didn't really impress me.

Maybe it's because I always associate players who can play on such different positions with being only average on all positions. Like Zambrotta imho.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    He's not a world-beater, no doubt, but he's a hardworking, talented player capable of covering for Zambrotta, Nedved and giving us more options tactically.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    definately defenders in january. possibly two, eitehr 2 centre backs or oddo and a centre back.

dont think we need to improve our forwards, unless of course trez is seriously injured, which i dont think he is anyway. i'm sure he'll only miss a few weeks, so i read. but yeah, Gilardino would be good cover i suppose and it gives di Vaio centre stage. unless Cavenaghi becoomes an option.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I think we only need to get two defenders in Janurary. 5 months should be enough for them to cope and get used to the team.
    The defenders i suggest are:
    Mexes/Lucio and maybe Oddo/Grygara.

I dont think we need any more options in attack or even midfield (for now). we just need to play Maresca more often as he proved tonight he can play in any midfield position (left, right, behind the attackers, and in Tacchi's role). Olivera should get more time as he seems very promising.

I also suggest keeping Davids. Any team in the world can use him no matter how many players they have.

By next summer, Ferrara, Montero, and Conte would leave. Mexes, Lucio, and Olivera would already be used to the team and they'll compinsate for the loss in numbers.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Slight changes in January, which means 2 or less, but this 2 or less should be HUGE as in a GOOD player. I ask for nothing more than a defender. We will go under without it.

Jul 28, 2002
    to me defensively we need to make big changes cos personally i think we have reached the end of line with our surrent defence, 3 changes will do, 2 CB's and a fullback.

mexes,bonera, lucio will do nicely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)