How well can we cope? (1 Viewer)

How well will Juve cope?

• We need to make slight changes in January (2 or less tranfers)

• We need to make urgent changes in January (more than 2 transfers).

• We need to make slight changes in the summer (3 or less transfers)

• We need to make urgent changes in the summer (more than 3 tranfers)

• We don't need to make any changes (no transfers)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
We need to trade Trezeguet and replace him with Zlatan. Most important is to buy a young defender.
Not Zlatan, he has a an attitude and most importantly scores way too little.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ok, Serie A is a step up to the Eredivisie, agree? So if Zlatan isn't all that in Holland, how do you expect he will be in Italy?

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Ok, Serie A is a step up to the Eredivisie, agree? So if Zlatan isn't all that in Holland, how do you expect he will be in Italy?
I'm sure he will develop. Actually the main reason I want him here is because I like him. I know he's not really ready for Juve, he might never be but I'd much rather see hi In the black and white shirt than Trezeguet.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
He has a ton of potential though. The problem is that the past couple of weeks, he's been plagued by minor injuries. Minor, but still big enough to have a negative impact on his play.

Add to that the fact that Ajax are experiencing some problems on the midfield section resulting into fewer passes reaching Ibrahimovic and you have a disastrous combination.

I have to agree with Zambrotta here, Zlatan would be an asset to Juve if he were to replace Trezeguet. Problem is: he's cuptied.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i think we just need 2 world-class young fast defenders and a world class playmaker to replace Nedved next summer. Like Mexes and Ferrari plus Aimar

not much

++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
Word on the street is that we're getting Gilardino if Treze's injury proves to be serious.

streets? :wth: what kinda neighbahood you live in man?

;)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Two slight changes:
Replace Montero
Replace Ferarra

These two guys should retire together and a mega party should be thrown for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)