How to tell your coach he sucks (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
SUBTLETY OPTIONAL

Faro, Portugal - Just a day after Holland's disastrous loss to the Czech Republic, rallies have appeared to get Johan Cruijff or Marco van Basten to become national coach after Advocaat leaves. "But first things first", the Oranje fans must have thought, "let's get Dickie out of here."

The Den Haag-born coach has no friends left in the entire Dutch Kingdom, it appears. He must have thought it couldn't get any worse than the incredible amount of fans who decided to visit yesterday's training (the first after the match) just to whistle at him the whole time from when he came to when he left.

But get worse it could. Oranje fans ordered a dozen taxis and put up a sign in front of his hotel saying: "Take your pick, just get the hell out of here!".

Also particularly popular are the Piñada's with Advocaat's face on it. Every man, woman and child can beat the crap out of the coach AND receive candy for a measly 5 eurocents per turn.

But topping it all is Johan De Laat's initiative to send the coach home. The Oranje fan took the initiative to purchase Advocaat a flight ticket: "It took me just under three minutes to get the required couple of hundred euros for the ticket. Everyone immediately jumped on the idea!", he said.

A flight ticket from Faro to Brussels has been booked; "We wanted to send him back up north, to the Dutch speaking part of the world, but since nobody wants him back in Holland, we decided to send him to Belgium."

"We will offer Advocaat the ticket today, via his room service. We hope he will accept it.", De Laat declared.

From Provinciale Zeeuwse Courant

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
:rofl:....oranje fans are top...advocaat was crap at rangers, i was shocked he became national coach...:rofl:...whata fan :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:rofl: They tried to do this with Heskey too

Another way of telling the coach he sucks is by drawing the first match 0-0 with one of the potentially best attacking lineups in the world, then in the second game dominating for the entire first half, then drawing 1-1 :groan:

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Whoa, I've never seen two "The"s used in succession :geek:
    Yes I know but I couldn't think of any other way to type that :D

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Den Haag? :)
    But nearly nobody knows what that means :doh:

EDIT: OK changed. It DOES look better now. Thanks!

I didn't realise you typed it yourself, good work :thumb:
    Yeah, I translated. :stress::D

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #15
    Thank you :D

++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Is it just me who thinks that this is not at all funny :undecide:
    Well it depends on how far it goes. He can hide out in my house if he wants to - I'm not a hateful person.

But you know in advance you're going to get slaughtered if you make substitutions like that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)