How to tell your coach he sucks (1 Viewer)

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
explanation please archaon. He has been nothing short of excellent for england. 2 competitive losses, brazil and france.

wasnt sven coach in the lazio glory days?
Excellent? What has he done that anyone else couldnt have done?

The midfielders called a meeting because they didnt like playing diamond midfield. So he changed to do it the want they want to :howler:

He is a good coach, but hasnt done anything excellent like you say. We even got stuffed by Denmark :D

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #26
    Yeah but you're English. Your humour is from another planet anyway :D

++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    This was a very fun and extremely nice way of telling the coach to go to hell.
    True. In some countries he would have received death threats or worse.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Yeah but you're English. Your humour is from another planet anyway :D

True. In some countries he would have received death threats or worse.
    Yeah thats true.

But maybe even if it was like a photoshoped airline ticket. I mean that one was made in word or something :D

I do admire the amount of effort you put into starting threads though. They always look good :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    But maybe even if it was like a photoshoped airline ticket. I mean that one was made in word or something :D
    That probably wasn't the ticket, just a flight information printout or sth? They ordered the ticket to be sent to his hotel AFAIK, so they couldn't exactly get a scan :)

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #31

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    hey owen did bring two assist to rooney .. he just cannot find a way to score...
    Owen is supposed to score. And that is what he wants to do, it is really obvious. In yesterdays game he did all he could to score but never really managed. The reason he has failed so far is almost only because his first touch is so bad. He might need some more confidence something that's why he urgently needs to score a goal in the quarterfinals.

Apr 27, 2004
    Oh Yeah, just send Trap to Brussels, I'll be waiting for him with some tomatoes in my hand!

Don't think he would like it here anyway, rain, rain, rain, and after rain comes....rain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)