How Racist Is Your Country On A Scale on 1 to 10? (1 Viewer)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Do you think an Egyptian man walking down the street with a western(white) woman would get abuse in Egypt?
nope i doubt that would happen here! considering tourism is massive here but i would'nt be surprised if the lady ( depending on her looks) was flirted with verbally ( sweet talk no more) she might be pinched but thats if she is wearing the wrong clothes in the wrong place. ( once again its the level of education.

its ironic though cos when gio was here two summer ago we had problems with security and they kept being mean to me but it was just a cheap way for them to make some tips ( cos once i gave the guy ten pounds he shut up the entire trip.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
juve_curr why did u ask about there being a problem if an egyptain walks around with a western woman? did some one u know get into trouble?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Y'all won't believe this, but Nigeria is a terribly racist country. However because we are mostly dark skinned, it is called tribalism. Also, there is a large community in Nigeria of Lebanese descendants who immigrated to these parts in the 1920s. They have citizenship, but they can't run for office, yet. Then try our treatment of other West African and Chinese immigrants. Puts so many red neck societies to shame...

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
But Tribalism is internal where as rasicm would be considered more... broad?
Birds of the same feather in my opinion really. A black American and a white American for example face the same issues day to day. How isn't that internal?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Birds of the same feather in my opinion really. A black American and a white American for example face the same issues day to day. How isn't that internal?
I don't know the expression, but shouldn't it be: feathers of the same bird?

Makes more sense to me.

Mar 24, 2006
No, Albert. He wanted an 18+ one. You just assumed different.

You and you're dirty paedo mind. :D
You bet.

No, no, no. Not your type of Connie Talbot in a French maid outfit. :lol: C'mon dude, you asked for that one lol.
:lol: u beat me to it adrian!!
:lol2:

I had to google to find out who she is. She's 8! :lol2:
This is how I found out about this 'fascination'.

WTH dudes :lol2:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
ßüякε;2039424 said:
Yea, that's racism.
Oh, well then, we are racists - 9 out of 10

Edit: We dont hate them cause they are Albanians, i mean we dont hate them as a nation, we only hate the Albanians that live in Macedonia cause they have done some pretty stupid shit in the past!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)