How Is Juve Performing? (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
So Milan will beat us in Torino mmmmmmmmmmmm......................................................................................................................................................... OK.
Unless we figure out a way to stop Milan and improve on set-pieces.

Well most of the members know that I'm not in favour of Capello for many reasons, so I wouldn't say it. If he wins a big time, I will give him some credit and if the team loses, I will blame Capello too. After all Capello is supposed to lead the team and the players follow his orders.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #44
    THE CHAMPIONS said:
    So Milan will beat us in Torino mmmmmmmmmmmm......................................................................................................................................................... OK.
    I won't surprised If that happened, IMO we should spend our energy more on Sampdoria and werder matches, and specially the Werder match, then If we end up draw with Milan, I would be more than satisfied, even If we lose against Milan and win before against Sampdoria, it will be 7 points with 9 matches to go. NO BIG DEAL!

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #45
    Ian said:
    It seems to me that we're playing the same game we always play. Nothing spectacular, but nothing terrible either. And we're simply winning more games while playing badly than we have other years. We still play as many bad games, and our good games aren't appreciably better. Maybe this is due to Capello's tractics, or maybe simply because we have over-all a better squad...
    It is true, even the days of Davids and Zidane we were playing that "boring football", I don't remember in my time, that Juve were playing a lot better than this, nothing has changed, I still remember how in Lippi's time we used to score a goal, and defend the whole match just to secure the 3 points. nothing has changed..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    snoop said:
    I won't surprised If that happened, IMO we should spend our energy more on Sampdoria and werder matches, and specially the Werder match, then If we end up draw with Milan, I would be more than satisfied, even If we lose against Milan and win before against Sampdoria, it will be 7 points with 9 matches to go. NO BIG DEAL!
    I wouldn't mind if we managed to scrape through Sampdoria and getting the 3 points and spend more energy to defeat Bremen and Milan.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    roma could throw a spanner in our ranks..and yes i know we'll be playing them at turin.id be more worried for the roma match than the milan match as far as the serie A is concerned.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i dont think there is going to be one easy game untill the rest of the season, smaller teams want to avoid drop and bigger teams want to haunt us down and decrease the gap.
    So for me i dont expect a good performance anywhere untill the end of the season, mybe for the exception of the CL games starting from the Bremen game.

Se7en

Feb 24, 2006
    snoop said:
    It is true, even the days of Davids and Zidane we were playing that "boring football", I don't remember in my time, that Juve were playing a lot better than this, nothing has changed, I still remember how in Lippi's time we used to score a goal, and defend the whole match just to secure the 3 points. nothing has changed..
    That's not really true. 2001-2002 and 2002-2003 were pretty entertaining IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)