How far can we go in Europe? (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i want to see Pavel lifting the damn thing!!

i want to see the happiness back in his eyes...

it would hurt me as hell if i knew he ended his career and he didn't win he CL because I KNOW how much he wants it....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nedved looked so flimsy today. He hit the deck at least 7 times in the match, and kept getting little nicks and injuries, in large part due to Obodai, who wouldn't let him stand up the whole match. He looked like he hurt a muscle around his butt, I wonder what's wrong

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Nedved looked so flimsy today. He hit the deck at least 7 times in the match, and kept getting little nicks and injuries, in large part due to Obodai, who wouldn't let him stand up the whole match.
that's cos he goes down with every little challenge.he dives so much i feel embarrassed sometimes.

i absolutely refuse to believe that he cannot stand up to challenges because he is one of the most professional and fit atheletes in the team.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
With our attackers at their best......Nedved in his best ever form.....DP playing at his top level....Trez and Zlatan scoring regularly.......we'll make it through to the final easy........We'll probably beat Madrid again as well...;)

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
ORGUT's right

Champions is our this year, and Nedved deserves to lift it for all he has given to our team.

Capello will make the best out of these team. We have champions, and Capello will make them perform.

We will get the Cup thsi year. I am betting on it (actually I did bet on it)

xziz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)