How far can we go in Europe? (2 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

what if the whole world explodes?!!! who'll win the cL?! :dazed:
of course an austrian Team! :D

I think to win the CL you need so much things, you need players in good form, you need key players, you need an solid defence, fighting spirit, class, teamwork, and of cours LUCK (that can include winning hard games, and of course stay injury free)!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
That depends on our performance first in the group stage then in knockout matchs and on the luck sometimes:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
okay then, say Thuram, Canna, Nedved and Zlatan get injured. Personally I think we'd be in a bit of trouble. The squad's not lacking that much depth, but if we have a minor injury crisis, I think we could be in for some tight games
Okay, then, say the entire squad gets injured. I firmly believe we'd be in trouble in that case.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
why is everyone mocking my post like it's an impossibility? Okay, maybe I exaggerated it a bit, but everyone's acting as if we have 0% chance of having an injury crisis.. anyway, my example was simply to say that I don't think we have enough depth in our squad

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I agree with Gray-afterall, things happen-you have to be prepared for the worst, which it doesn't seem that we are

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
i agree with u gray... but lets just also think that also other teams might have the same injury problems...
that's hardly a winning tactic though, is it? :D

Hmm, who are we playing next? Ahh, Barcelona. Okay, we should win this match with our B-team, as long as Puyol, Ronaldinho, Deco, Giuly, Larsson and Eto'o get injured. Piece of cake, right? :scared:

Jan 7, 2004

Hmm, who are we playing next? Ahh, Barcelona. Okay, we should win this match with our B-team, as long as Puyol, Ronaldinho, Deco, Giuly, Larsson and Eto'o get injured. Piece of cake, right? :scared:

ronaldinho is injured isnt he?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I didn't mean that dumbass :p:p

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Now that the transfer deadline has past, how far do you think Juventus can go in the Champions' League?

a) Group stage
b) Second round
c) Quarter finals
d) Semi finals
e) Runners up
f) Winners

If a mod could make a poll that would be appreciated :)
We will lose to Barca in the Semis or in the final

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)