How far can we go in Europe? (5 Viewers)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
if we can go through the semi-quarter, we can go all the way to the final since in recent years, we alway have the injury problems after the x'mas and it cost us to be knocked out early in 2002 and last year.
if we can stay healthy, like 2003, we will be in the final again !!!

May 30, 2004
barca can open a can of wuup ass on us if we have a couple of injuries and play bad.. i think barca has one of the strongest eams thios yr.. not to mention am confident of barca overtaking madrid and winning da spanish league

but yeh we are gonna kill them... emerson will show ronaldhino whose da beter brazilian....

i wuldnt miss juve and valencia..... di vaio and buffon... or di vaio getting injured from montero .. how beauiful

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
I think ths Juventus can break any team. I think some of the players are champions and attack and middlefield are outstanding. The week point is defence, but it is improving.

I think this Juventus will make it to the end this year and Nedved black and white will lift the Cup with big years this May.

xziz ::angel:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
barca can open a can of wuup ass on us if we have a couple of injuries and play bad.. i think barca has one of the strongest eams thios yr.. not to mention am confident of barca overtaking madrid and winning da spanish league

but yeh we are gonna kill them... emerson will show ronaldhino whose da beter brazilian....

i wuldnt miss juve and valencia..... di vaio and buffon... or di vaio getting injured from montero .. how beauiful
i am afraid of barca though you know! :rolleyes:

and this thing about emerson and ronaldhino...
o,we have the right sometimes to have TOO high expectations...but....emerson to show roni who's better brazilian??

that was too much modo!! :D

pity our players and our team!!! :D

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
I think ths Juventus can break any team. I think some of the players are champions and attack and middlefield are outstanding. The week point is defence, but it is improving.

I think this Juventus will make it to the end this year and Nedved black and white will lift the Cup with big years this May.

xziz ::angel:
That suposed weak point was only as a referal to last season performance, because on the paper, we have one of the best defenses in Europe. Maybe there are teams that have one or two very good defensives but we have Canna, thuram, montero, ferrara, tudor,Legrottaglie, Iuliano ( 7 CD, three of them superb) and Zambrotta, Zebina, Pessotto, biri as LD. I want to hear any team with a more complete rooster of defenses.......

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Barca will beat us in their dream sweetheart , JUVENTUS is back , we will beat teams , no 1 will beat us ;)
its good to be confident and optimistic, but its still early to tell if juventus can reach the final.....anyway i hope they win the CL this season ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
Nedved will do it for us.

He is dieing to win the cup and he will give 250% in CL games.

xziz
i actually count on nedved more than i count on the whole squad.
because of him we reached the cl final,and because he wasn't with us,we also lost it.

but this year,the CL trophy is black and white....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)