How far can Juve go in the CL? (1 Viewer)

How far can Juve go in the CL?

• 1st group stage

• 2nd group stage

• Quarter finals

• Semi finals

• Finalists

• Winners!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The moment of truth, the group play starts in less than two weeks. Juve drawn with Dinamo Kiev, Feyenoord and Newcastle. Beyond that, how far do you think Juve can go in the tournament?

Last year we made a 2nd round exit, hopefully this time will be better. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
hopefully semi finals,

but that depends on the luck of draw
as nekton said, we CAN get to finals, but it depends.....

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
    Since the question was "How far can Juve go?" and not "will Juve go?" I voted winners.
    That's sort of the point... :angel:

I think the semi final is an attainable goal. We haven't been there for years..

SupJuve

Jul 12, 2002
    i'm pessimistic this year. i don't think we can even qualify for quarter finals with this midfield. :sad: i hope i'm wrong
    we don't have many alternatives for midfield. if we consider injuries and bans, in some matches we can hardly find one to in midfield.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    with no injuries whatsoever...the semis

with one or more, the second group phase maximum

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by SupJuve ] ++
    i'm pessimistic this year. i don't think we can even qualify for quarter finals with this midfield. :sad: i hope i'm wrong
    we don't have many alternatives for midfield. if we consider injuries and bans, in some matches we can hardly find one to in midfield.
    if we had serious problems in midfield we could always reinforce our squad with new signings in the January transfer window (Doni, D'Alessandro) .. at the mean time, I think with this squad we are capable of qualifying from the 2 group stages.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    Or the quarter finals, if we have some luck...:roling eyes:

But if we sell Davids, our midfield will look even worse. The dutchman is to me irreplacable and the best defensive midfielder in the world. :cool:

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

if we had serious problems in midfield we could always reinforce our squad with new signings in the January transfer window (Doni, D'Alessandro) .. at the mean time, I think with this squad we are capable of qualifying from the 2 group stages.
    Really you have got to be the most optimistic person on here, you are like a parent telling their kid that everything will be alright, no matter how bad the situation is

If we can reinforce our squad so can other teams, me I like to be realistic and if we make quarters, we would have done very well as I do not feel the squad has been improved at all and Cl football is won in the midfield and quality players and we are lacking in both depts

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
    I'm putting my money on the quarter finals, depending on who we meet in the second group stage that is...
    Haven't you got tuition fees to pay first:D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Winners what else! :stuckup:

We have a great team, which I have to say surprized me a little in this first two matches I saw them play (especially Camoranesi and Thuram). Very promising! With Tudor back in the back line and with additional forward in Trez and midfield fully in shape we will be a really competative team who'll knock down Real from the throne :fero:

FORZA JUVE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)