How far can Juve go in the CL? (1 Viewer)

How far can Juve go in the CL?

• 1st group stage

• 2nd group stage

• Quarter finals

• Semi finals

• Finalists

• Winners!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
What languages I know.... well after many hard years of study I speak five languages: Dutch, English, German, French and I'm now studying Italian which is going smoothly so far!

How many do you know?

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
i know hebrew and a little bit of english.

why you learned all this languages- for fun?
I don't know hebrow but I know few words... 4 example...
your avatar picture is MOTEK!

Than: "atameschuga"? Or something like this is suppose to mean "are you crazy"? And "anirozeniscika"? Or something like this "give me a kiss"... well I don't know how to spell it or write it but I can say it...

Anycase... I know Italian. And Englisch and Spanisch... I'm not so good to write in those language... but I can manage to speak them well also if not perfectly...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

I don't know hebrow but I know few words... 4 example...
your avatar picture is MOTEK!

Than: "atameschuga"? Or something like this is suppose to mean "are you crazy"? And "anirozeniscika"? Or something like this "give me a kiss"... well I don't know how to spell it or write it but I can say it...

Anycase... I know Italian. And Englisch and Spanisch... I'm not so good to write in those language... but I can manage to speak them well also if not perfectly...
:eek: how you know words in hebrew???

ani rotze neshika = i want a kiss

and motek = sweet

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

:eek: how you know words in hebrew???

ani rotze neshika = i want a kiss

and motek = sweet
Because I went to Israel and also if everybody speak englisch there I liked the language so everytime I heard some words I tried to memorized them ;)
I also remember Ken (yes) Boy (come)
And I remember that all the taxi driver schouted "schomea" to the radio... I guess that mean "listen"... Anycase hebrew is to difficolt 4 an Italian and I think is impossible to learn it just staing in Israel 4 a while (like it can happen with spanich and french)... you must study it...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

Because I went to Israel and also if everybody speak englisch there I liked the language so everytime I heard some words I tried to memorized them ;)
I also remember Ken (yes) Boy (come)
And I remember that all the taxi driver schouted "schomea" to the radio... I guess that mean "listen"... Anycase hebrew is to difficolt 4 an Italian and I think is impossible to learn it just staing in Israel 4 a while (like it can happen with spanich and french)... you must study it...
boy = come for a girl.
it's very different from the others languages (italina, english...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I remember boy cause a friend of mine always sayed it to his cat... but yes... she was a femal cat!!!
Italian is very different to englisch also...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)