How did you find "Juventuz.com" (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i was just wondering how everyone found this place?

i found it from when i was little i would search "juventus" on google and i would always see this and think it was some south american teams site (since it ended in z not s). then about 5 years later i tried actually clicking the link and here i am

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
You know, I haven't a clue. I certainly wasn't looking for it, and I can't imagine what I might have been doing to wander across it!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I dont have a clue either. I just know, that this forum is more active than any other forum out there. Thats why i stayed.

OP
3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ya i think martin clearly wondered here out of no where

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    I found it via Xtratime. I even remember visiting a few times back when it first opened but I wasn't all that impressed. :D The news and other stuff was always very good but as I remember the forums they were much less active and didn't have very many memembers. After a few visits - spaced out a few months apart, it clicked on one vist and I decided to join.

Then one day recently I was back at xtratime trying to read about some Euro stuff and I saw the link here on the first page and thought "hmmm, haven't been there in a while" so thats how I found my way back here.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    How I found this site is actually quite funny...

After Juve won against Barca on last year's CL besides being quite excited because we were in the semifinals, I knew I had to do something against a friend who's a Barca fan and assured me that Barca would destroy Juve in both matches. So I went on google to try to find Juventus postcards so I could send him (and the rest Barca fans I know) one by email. I dont think I sent them from this site but while doing my quest I came across this site and saw an active forum, and thought it'd be nice to talk about Juve with other Juve fans. The Barcelona fans didnt find funny the present I sent them, and neither did the Madrid fans. I even had my Milan list ready, but we all know how the story ended

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    I crawled in here thanks to Graham and Emma
    Dude, why are you trying to make me look bad? :D

I came across this place when I was googling for Juventus history/wallpapers/etc. I had a look at the forum and lurked for a while, and finally registered after we beat Barca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)