How did you find "Juventuz.com" (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

2001 I think..

Oh yeah? Remember that night right after the forum had an upgrade? There was just a couple of people posting then, you and I were two of them. We each must have posted about 75 posts that night... memories..:D
When life was nice :down:

I do recall at a point in time the forums weren't open but the Nedved Online section was and it was doing pretty well.

OP
3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    i have no idea where to post this so ill put it in my own thread:

how cool are these thigns i got in prague

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by alex_samatar ] ++
    my sister sagal told me that there is a web site called juventuz
    some times i am sorry because iam the poorest person of this forum and i don't have computer with internet. that is the problem some times i decided to stop chatting with juventini
    I live in Venezuela and its a quite poor country too, you dont have to be ashamed of that :)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    I found this place when searching for news on the redevelopment of the Stadio Dele Alpi......quite an unusual way to find a forum...;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I found this place because i was searching for a ood forms of juventus.

But it was coincidence...because i was searching for some nedved pics...and i found them in a thread...that was linked in yahoo :)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Hustling the net for all things Juve at the start of last season because my usual sources let me down big time.

S.F. has a huge and historical Italian population (in the North Beach area, for example -- where a few Juve flags flew outside Italian delis and cafes around the 2003 CL). Yet the satellite TV coverage dried up something awful. This place is still dominated by the EPL (whose fans dominate the local bars in numbers ... and probably the number of beers sold per person).

So getting my fix via RAI Uno Radio online, Eurosport.com minute-by-minute, etc., Juventus.it minute-by-minute in italiano, etc., I stumbled across Juventuz.com. Ironically, it was as last season started to turn sour that I started to participate here more. Probably was a commiseration thing -- since Juventuz.com became the social outlet that S.F. bars and cafes failed to provide -- but I'm better now for it. ;)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    Well, I stumbled across this forum way back in 2001, just before the start of the Champions League. Celtic drew Juve, so, I thought I'd have a wee chat with the Juventini, just to see how they saw the upcoming games.

They gave me a real hard time to begin with...but within a few days or so, they had stopped calling me dumb ass jock, and just called me dumb ass instead.

Not many left around now from those days though:down:

....but present company still worth the visit every day or so.:D

Seem to remember a few different versions of the forum site, and also starting from scratch with the post numbers once or twice, but still a good place for a chat.

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #52
    swag, do you ever go to that "mad dog in the fog" bar or the other irish one (forgot the name) to see juve champions league games that arent televised publically?

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    IIRC, I was looking for Juve pics and videos and some Juve fan at Fan Forum (in which I was a member of since 2000) mentioned this place before and I came to Juventuz.com to surf about a bit. And have been lurking about in the forums, until I decided to join sometime in 2002.

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I joined one day before fabiana, so she should respect me :stuckup::p
    Oi, then you ought to be respecting me :D:p

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    yeah Sir Sebastian i found it just as you did...i randomly searched it on yahoo i think and visited it once.it was a year later when i actually bothered checking out the forum.

the rest,as they say,is history;)
    (oh i just had to say that:D)

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    i have shrewd memory. Was anyone ever members of the juventus.com forum ? Like Josh ? And then when it crashed it sort of descended to this or something.
    yea, i used to have the juventus.com email before they stopped it... it took awhile to send out my new email to my friends since then...
    "No, no! it's now juventuz.... tuZZZZ!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)