How desperate are Inter? (43 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Badass Devil said:
you're right, i have no clue as to what the hell you're trying to get at.

i have no clue as to what you're doing on this forum

i have no clue as to what you're trying to prove after i admitted that he ws a good player but wasnt the best in the world

but what i do know is that you're a pre judging, intellectually stupid, immature and hypocrytical person who is only here to stir trouble, and when you cant win on the intellectual basis, you go personal insulting peoples mums claiming its nothing more than a joke.

grow up!

now now, lets read it in full this time shall we?

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Sup Zanetti, come back for some more I see. Anyway, its good to have some company here, some people can be cool and then theres people like badass devil.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
Sup Zanetti, come back for some more I see. Anyway, its good to have some company here, some people can be cool and then theres people like badass devil.

and wots that last bit suppose to mean? am i not allowed to defend my club now? i love my club more than u cud ever "love" yours

my juve maglia is my skin, your inter rags are worthless

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
gray said:
I'm about 6 pages late, but welcome to the forums Javier_Zanetti and BCF82 (whom I believe I recognise BFC from the xtratime forums). Hope you guys enjoy your stay and get the entertainment you're looking for, from whoever decides to join in the fun. It looks like Badass Devil's been sucked right in; what an honour to be quoted in someone's signature with only 61 posts to your name.

One thing I must ask though, why are you taking a potshot at Milan in a Juventus forum? (re: your signature)

hey Gray, thanks for welcome. And yes Im from XT, just stopping by here and seeing whats up. Yeah badass devil got really worked up, poor kid.
And you can never have a wrong time to take potshots at Milan.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
hey Gray, thanks for welcome. And yes Im from XT, just stopping by here and seeing whats up. Yeah badass devil got really worked up, poor kid.
And you can never have a wrong time to take potshots at Milan.
there are things i cant stand. Its ignorance and narrow minded people, aswell as hypocrytes. and if people are here to just provoke others, then you can hardly blame myself and others for standing up to ourselves, and the club we love.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
BFC82 said:
Wow, I never thought I would hear this from a JUVE fan. Despite all that is going in, you have the audacity to mock and jeer.
What do you expect. Jee we love Inter here and you are right about everything. We are so sorry that we have 29 titles and we will give them to inter since they can't seem to win any on the pitch. This is a juve forum. If you come in here to insult us or rub our noses in it, then expect to get that kind of response.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sicilian Juve said:
What do you expect. Jee we love Inter here and you are right about everything. We are so sorry that we have 29 titles and we will give them to inter since they can't seem to win any on the pitch. This is a juve forum. If you come in here to insult us or rub our noses in it, then expect to get that kind of response.
bravisimo :agree:

JuveChris

Mar 4, 2006
javier zanetti why do you still saying "juventus damaged the seria a", "because of juventus why are like this"..... is not only juventus how did this, is most of teams from serie c to serie a its a system of corruption, it just simple italian culture where for them is just normal this kind of things... juventus played the game by the rules of this system for the best of the team, aslo milan fiorentina and how know's...

So don be to proud been interista these days because obiusly moratti played the game also, like all others.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Indeed JuveChris. Also it's worth mentioning that Moggi is an individual. Inter wanted to hire him. He previously worked in ASS Roma and other clubs. So it's not at all anything about Juve, it's about the certain management that could have been employed by any club at any period of time. It does not reflect at the club at all. Also, I don't see people hating "corruption" in general but only when it serves them.

Moggi for sure was no less corrupt than Parmalat, yet it might have reflected more in the league. But no Parma fan really cares that its owners were totally corrupt. Also, as we know :

Paolo Rossi is a national hero who was banned for 2-3 years for match fixing (!) in an even bigger scandal back in the 80's.

Inter's "golden era" in the 60's was full of corruption, drug use, and match selling in europe after dining with refs. But it's still regarded as an imporant era in calcio/catenaccio.

Berlusconni is involved in dozens of corruption trials including judge bribing (and even a football related lentini affair) yet people still think it's ok (?) for him to be a football club president.

And so on. (btw, don't forget facchetti's assigning refs in CL... isn't uefa going to do something about that?)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
i love the way inter fans react to their team losing.........
its a weekly ritual :p

honestly interisti's cant say sh*t about us, cuz we have 2 stars, a proud name, proud fans, and 29 scudettos and all the other cups to show for it, inter will say we robbed most of them cuz of moggi, but remember who wanted moggi badly at inter ;)

to me that shows desperation on inter's behalf to actually get something right.

as for the user: javier zanetti, he is a perfect role model to all interisti's - jelous, a hypocryte, immature cry baby, lame ass come backs, and is the lowest of all in the social chain, it showed as he had to resort to involving my family members just to try and hit a nerve, and for a 21 yr old interisti, this is quite worrying :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)