How desperate are Inter? (43 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
educate yourself. Ronaldo in 97/98 was amazing.

I don't give a rats arse wether Italy do well or not, seeing as I'm not Italian nor am I an Italian wannabe like many around. The only national team I root for is that of my country, plain and simple.

I'm sure though that Italian Interisti want Italy to do well. But how's that in any way possible related to Inter ? If italy win, credit to Italy not to any club.

Not that they'll win, because they're crap. Sadly such an average team will make the semis, the draw's a joke.

well u saying ronaldo in 97/98 was amazing is like you being satisfied with the coppa italia and juve with the scudetto.

2nd point - if you're not italian and have no care for the nation why support an italian club? maybe i was right about you, previously, inter are just a bunch of glory supporter eh?

OWNED!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 18, 2005
If you really believe that Ronaldo's displays in 97/98 weren't magnificent then you must've been living in a cave back then or you weren't following football at all.

So anyone rooting for an Italian club has an obligation to root for gli azzurri ? what kind of a flawed logic is that ?

I support whomever I want to support, ok, italian wannabe ?

and yes, all Interisti are glory hunters. Agreed. :D

What would you make of Man U fans, Juve fans, Real Madrid fans then ? loyal supporters eh ?

I've been an Interista for what, like 10 years now, and I never tohught about hopping onto greener pastures, teams that are "easier" to support.

Not that it's easy to be a juventino these days, with all the scandals and allegations. I feel for ya', truly.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
If you really believe that Ronaldo's displays in 97/98 weren't magnificent then you must've been living in a cave back then or you weren't following football at all.

So anyone rooting for an Italian club has an obligation to root for gli azzurri ? what kind of a flawed logic is that ?

I support whomever I want to support, ok, italian wannabe ?

and yes, all Interisti are glory hunters. Agreed. :D

What would you make of Man U fans, Juve fans, Real Madrid fans then ? loyal supporters eh ?

I've been an Interista for what, like 10 years now, and I never tohught about hopping onto greener pastures, teams that are "easier" to support.

Not that it's easy to be a juventino these days, with all the scandals and allegations. I feel for ya', truly.

you've described ronaldo in 3 different ways, first u said the best player in the world, then amazing and now magnificient, no denying that he was good, but he wasnt the only good palyer around at that time, and i dont beleive he was the best player in the world that time, bare in mind the best players in the world doesnt always have to be a striker does it?

as for man utd fans, they are probably one of the most loyal fans i know, i mean they've showed their undying love especially thru the glazer saga, juve fans overall are loyal, the recent manifestation about the scandal explains that. real madrid, i cudnt give a monkey crap about them, to me they are the spanish inter milan. real madrid and inter are like george bush and tony blair, poodles.

Being a jvuentino is a commitment, and with all the support shown thru this scandal, it only justifies wot true fans we are, unlike you who support inter everytime they bring in another reject to the club.

you've only justified my point that you and inter fans overall are glory supporters, you have no care for the italian nation, you are a typical arm chair fan, reguardless of how long u've supported them. ive been a juventino all my life, i bleed black and white, you bleed green with envy.

for your info im not an italian wannabe, i happen to have italian herritage, again you know nothing about me, so u can stop your pre judgements.

for a 21 year old student, you're pretty thick - to put it lightly

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm about 6 pages late, but welcome to the forums Javier_Zanetti and BCF82 (whom I believe I recognise BFC from the xtratime forums). Hope you guys enjoy your stay and get the entertainment you're looking for, from whoever decides to join in the fun. It looks like Badass Devil's been sucked right in; what an honour to be quoted in someone's signature with only 61 posts to your name.

One thing I must ask though, why are you taking a potshot at Milan in a Juventus forum? (re: your signature)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
Speaking of ownage...

Ronaldo's numbers in 1997/1998

Ronaldo played 32 games that season, scored 25 goals.

In the UEFA Cup he played 11 games and scored 6 goals.

In the Coppa he played 4 games and scored 3 goals.

All in all he featured 47 times scoring 34 goals

http://archivio.inter.it/cgi-bin/giocatori-scheda?codice=G0556&L=en
doesnt make him the best player in the world though, there were many other good players at the time, i.e zidane, and rivaldo. to call anyone the best player int he world infact is a overstatement as nobody is the best.

Jun 18, 2005
I just don't get the notion of supporting a foreign national team.

Club football is one thing but national pride is one another.

So when the Italian national anthem plays do you feel more Italian ? are you moved by it ? Do you shed a tear when you hear the words "ITALIA... ITALIA" ? because that's what national sentiments are. I'm not Italian, so I don't root for Italy. I don't feel for Italy. Simple. You being an Italian wannabe, who WANTS to be Italian by learning a few words and supporting their national team but you'll never be Italian, so drop it.

Apr 29, 2006
koss (your nick in arabic has a very bad meaning, thought i'd fill you in)

Well should I add more comment on who is a kid here?
Do u think I am Arabic, If you have not Visited Geography Classes - DO IT ONLINE!!!
I tell it once, not only to you but to all whom considered this - I believe Arabic language is NOT USED IN THIS FORUM!!! DO u see me calling all arabian pigs? And about Moratti - do not be an idiot - he is owing Inter from a lot of time - c'mon he must know sth about football up to now.
And If geography does not help you try this
www.google.com->images->type:"Bulgaria". BTW Do u consider that Valeri Bojinov is ARABIC?
You are primitive, Javier and the fact is shown more by that you consider Inter a champion - a team that had NEVER HAD NOTHING CHAMPION, OTHER THAN AMBITIONS.
SB already enlighten you about Coppa Italia - maybe Moratti does his job even better than Moggi/Berlusconi, but it seems that the team cannot fulfill his efforts.
INTER TEAM or the OTHER 19 TEAMS in Seria A...
hahahaha:tdown: :tdown:
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
I just don't get the notion of supporting a foreign national team.

Club football is one thing but national pride is one another.

So when the Italian national anthem plays do you feel more Italian ? are you moved by it ? Do you shed a tear when you hear the words "ITALIA... ITALIA" ? because that's what national sentiments are. I'm not Italian, so I don't root for Italy. I don't feel for Italy. Simple. You being an Italian wannabe, who WANTS to be Italian by learning a few words and supporting their national team but you'll never be Italian, so drop it.

as i said amateur i have italian herritage, so that doesnt make me a wannabe, i sing the anthem with pride and with my heart.

you know nothing about me, you never have and never will, so you have no right to tell me wot i am and not. I support italia just as passionatly as i do juve.

so crawl back to kindgerten and learn some intellectual skills, amateur

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
koss said:
koss (your nick in arabic has a very bad meaning, thought i'd fill you in)

Well should I add more comment on who is a kid here?
Do u think I am Arabic, If you have not Visited Geography Classes - DO IT ONLINE!!!
I tell it once, not only to you but to all whom considered this - I believe Arabic language is NOT USED IN THIS FORUM!!! DO u see me calling all arabian pigs? And about Moratti - do not be an idiot - he is owing Inter from a lot of time - c'mon he must know sth about football up to now.
And If geography does not help you try this
www.google.com->images->type:"Bulgaria". BTW Do u consider that Valeri Bojinov is ARABIC?
You are primitive, Javier and the fact is shown more by that you consider Inter a champion - a team that had NEVER HAD NOTHING CHAMPION, OTHER THAN AMBITIONS.
SB already enlighten you about Coppa Italia - maybe Moratti does his job even better than Moggi/Berlusconi, but it seems that the team cannot fulfill his efforts.
INTER TEAM or the OTHER 19 TEAMS in Seria A...
hahahaha:tdown: :tdown:
:cool: :cool: :cool:

the ambitions of what is expected of inter was a ambition and vision, Juventus put it into reality.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
a reminder of what you said...

so, he played 32 serie a games, how's that being injury struck mr. I know it all ?

just admit it, you don't have a clue.

you're right, i have no clue as to what the hell you're trying to get at.

i have no clue as to what you're doing on this forum

i have no clue as to what you're trying to prove after i admitted that he ws a good player but wasnt the best in the world

but what i do know is that you're a pre judging, intellectually stupid, immature and hypocrytical person who is only here to stir trouble, and when you cant win on the intellectual basis, you go personal insulting peoples mums claiming its nothing more than a joke.

grow up!

Jun 18, 2005
Badass Devil said:
as i said amateur i have italian herritage, so that doesnt make me a wannabe, i sing the anthem with pride and with my heart.

you know nothing about me, you never have and never will, so you have no right to tell me wot i am and not. I support italia just as passionatly as i do juve.

so crawl back to kindgerten and learn some intellectual skills, amateur
you didn't mention anything on your italian roots from the get go...

So you're Italian, good for you. A perfect reasoning to support Italy i guess. Well, I'm not Italian, so I dont root for them. Why should a non-Italian root for Italy ? now that would be a glory hunter, or an Italian wannabe.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
you didn't mention anything on your italian roots from the get go...

So you're Italian, good for you. A perfect reasoning to support Italy i guess. Well, I'm not Italian, so I dont root for them. Why should a non-Italian root for Italy ? now that would be a glory hunter, or an Italian wannabe.

OMG YOU'RE SO STUPID!!! i was referring u as a glory hunter to u being a inter "supporter" as you have no care for italy, then why do u support inter? a "supposedly" italian side, you obviously like them for some lame reason.

Apr 29, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
My ambition certainly isn't being involved in the biggest ever italian football corruption scandal, no. :D
Guess where Inter is playing?
or maybe we all misunderstood and there is Inter(Cairo)??? Maybe they got a player Ronaldo as well? Maybe... after all I do not follow Egyptian League...
They do not play in European Cups, so I might be wrong, but for all I know:
You cannot walk on water, DRY!!!

Moggi made it clear, by admitting that JUVE DID WRONG DEEDS, LIKE ALL OTHER TEAMS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)