How desperate are Inter? (42 Viewers)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Seven said:
I don't care about frustrated attacks from a fan who has had to witness his team suck over and over again. He has been insulted for over 15 years and now he has a chance to get back at Juventini. I'm not going to care about that nor sink to his level.

Well I'll be....sink to our level? You all are drowning in all this scandal shit...if anything we should be asking how low can juve go.

Care to place any bets Mr. Zanetti?

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Javier_Zanetti said:
we're screwed, bfc. They figured out our master plan...damn.

Was your msn tapped ? :tdown: :oops:

now the whole of juventuz will read the transcripts. :cry:
Ahh shit man....were screwed. Nothing left to do now except resign from this forum, blame everyone else but ourselves and go crying in public:cry:

Deja vu anyone?

JuveChris

Mar 4, 2006
hi everyone, i want to make a question why are interistas so happy about us beeing relegated or milan, they still have to beat chievo or fiorentina and if i were you i will be scared,coz you could look like clowns not juve and milan and still dont manage to win!!!!!!!!!

maybe they havent realised but looking at the point's table fiorentina and roma arent very far from inter and i guess that they didnt had moratti money to buy international players to win, how can you support an italian team without italian's exept for matrix or toldo, maybe they should go to another league in argentina since they like more argentina players than italians!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Even if Juventus and Milan are relegated, Inter will find a way to fuck up and Roma will win the Scudetto for two years. Once that happens Interisti will start making their usual claims, like Moggi fixing the games within the confines of his prison cell or invisible aliens keeping the ball out of their opposition's net.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Yo Andy, love your avatar. Dempsey is da MAN! Im definitely going to see him when the revolution come to Houston play the Dynamo.

By the way, I am kind of confused on his position. I thought he was a DM but he plays more like an AM.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
Well I'll be....sink to our level? You all are drowning in all this scandal shit...if anything we should be asking how low can juve go.

Care to place any bets Mr. Zanetti?
when he said sink to your level, he was implying your (maybe he was implying javier zanetti more u) intellectual level, for a 21 year old i expect better from him than to stoop low and to insult other people's mothers as a form of trying to fight back in arguments, and he was the one calling me immature calling him trash, well i guess he proved to live up to that tag.

JuveChris said:
hi everyone, i want to make a question why are interistas so happy about us beeing relegated or milan, they still have to beat chievo or fiorentina and if i were you i will be scared,coz you could look like clowns not juve and milan and still dont manage to win!!!!!!!!!

maybe they havent realised but looking at the point's table fiorentina and roma arent very far from inter and i guess that they didnt had moratti money to buy international players to win, how can you support an italian team without italian's exept for matrix or toldo, maybe they should go to another league in argentina since they like more argentina players than italians!!!
wot and rename themselves inter-pendiente? lmao!

Jun 18, 2005
JuveChris said:

Man, even if Fiorentina or Roma or friggin Cagliari win the Scudetto we'll have no problem, as long as we're not cheating we'll be fine with our club.

You guys (well, some of you, as there are other juventini i know who can't even utter a word these days) are hilarious. You're making fun of Inter because we never win, but you all know how you stole the scudetto in 1998 per example, and not to mention that this scandal you're engulfed in not only harmed your reputation, but that of the entrie Italian game. Now calcio has zero credibility, it doesn't matter who wins the league anymore. The whole world, thanks to Juventus and co., is making fun of Italy and calling their football a joke. thanks. You don't know how annoying those ignorant epl fans are... self righteous c**ts.

as for Italians at Inter, well we've signed Grosso and probably Toni will arrive as well. 3/4 Italians in the starting line-up won't be so bad, not that I care about the nationalities of Inter players. They can field 11 from Mars, as long as they don our colors i'll support them.

Jun 18, 2005
Andy said:
Even if Juventus and Milan are relegated, Inter will find a way to fuck up and Roma will win the Scudetto for two years. Once that happens Interisti will start making their usual claims, like Moggi fixing the games within the confines of his prison cell or invisible aliens keeping the ball out of their opposition's net.
Hehe.

Didn't you always want solid proof for the claims of the anti-juve folk ? :D now you have it.

what's rather interesting is that you'd find the average serie A fan saying that juve are corrupt for years, but now and only now the whole world took notice. About time...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
Man, even if Fiorentina or Roma or friggin Cagliari win the Scudetto we'll have no problem, as long as we're not cheating we'll be fine with our club.

You guys (well, some of you, as there are other juventini i know who can't even utter a word these days) are hilarious. You're making fun of Inter because we never win, but you all know how you stole the scudetto in 1998 per example, and not to mention that this scandal you're engulfed in not only harmed your reputation, but that of the entrie Italian game. Now calcio has zero credibility, it doesn't matter who wins the league anymore. The whole world, thanks to Juventus and co., is making fun of Italy and calling their football a joke. thanks. You don't know how annoying those ignorant epl fans are... self righteous c**ts.

as for Italians at Inter, well we've signed Grosso and probably Toni will arrive as well. 3/4 Italians in the starting line-up won't be so bad, not that I care about the nationalities of Inter players. They can field 11 from Mars, as long as they don our colors i'll support them.

ahaha grosso? like he'll ever play, i heard that inter have had something like over 30 left backs since the sale of roberto carlos in 96, deary me! and toni to inter? not a chance, we wudnt like to see a perfectly good striker ruined now wud we?

as for calcio having zero credibility, u hardly help it with fielding foreigners for a league who are pretty strong on promoting youth.

putting "stole" the scudetto in 98, maybe if fat boy ronaldo had bothered to distribute his weight properly he wuda stood up, oh boo hoo go and moan, dont u think that juve fans know about having scudetto's stolen, rainy match at perugia ring any bells? that was far more controversial.

as for epl fans, they are all ignorant and arrogant sods who think they r superior and know nothing about football outside their own country, u ask one who is the best left back in the world, they reply ashley cole, well in my eyes its without a doubt zambrotta, and his consistancy is far better than the likes of ronaldinho, henry, yet they get all the praise.

so stop for once in your miserable life stop blaming juve for all the league's problems, cuz we have infact along with milan have restored some pride in our successes in europe. dont see inter doing very much, like throwing a lead to villarreal!

i forgot to add, who did inter fans vote as their best left back since the sale of carlos??

yes.... GREASKO! lmao!!!

Jun 18, 2005
1. Toni wants to join Inter, he told Della Valle so. Get your facts right. La Viola are trying their best to convince him to stay put and are reluctant to sell.

2. Ronaldo in 98 was fat ? hohohoho. Dear oh dear.

he was the best striker in the world and far from fat.

3. EPL fans are ignorant agreed, but not only them are cracking jokes at Italian football. Even match commentators during the World Cup crack jokes at Juve (and sometimes Milan) players, saying that they must be concerned with their fututre and shit like that. snide remarks on Italian football are aplenty...

btw Villarreal aren't that bad, they totally outplayed Arsenal at El Madrigal and were unfortunate not to make it to the final. Nice to see you changing subjects, speaks volumes hehe...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
1. Toni wants to join Inter, he told Della Valle so. Get your facts right. La Viola are trying their best to convince him to stay put and are reluctant to sell.

2. Ronaldo in 98 was fat ? hohohoho. Dear oh dear.

he was the best striker in the world and far from fat.

3. EPL fans are ignorant agreed, but not only them are cracking jokes at Italian football. Even match commentators during the World Cup crack jokes at Juve (and sometimes Milan) players, saying that they must be concerned with their fututre and shit like that. snide remarks on Italian football are aplenty...

btw Villarreal aren't that bad, they totally outplayed Arsenal at El Madrigal and were unfortunate not to make it to the final. Nice to see you changing subjects, speaks volumes hehe...

just cuz toni wants to join u doesnt mean he will do, gilardino said he wanted to join juve as he's a juve fan himself, where did he go?

ronaldo wasnt the best striker in the world then, he was injury struck

and commentators are nothing but biased w***kers especially here in england who cant even pronounce pirlo's name rite, calling him purlo and calling gilardino gilardinho and as ive said before, come international tournaments all the clubs shud come in as 1 and put our club differences aside, obviously u have proven that inter fans have no interest in the nations success, winning the wc will probably be the closest thing to success a inter fan will ever taste.,

as for villarreal im not saying they are a bad team, but u had the match in the bag, and you blew it.
ofcourse i have alot of respect for villarreal, always had since they have riquelme - who is one of my fave midfielders
sorin - who is my fave left back only 2nd to zambrotta
gonzalo rodriguez - a defender i admire alot and also almost joined juve
and tacchinardi - juve player

Apr 29, 2006
Javier Zanetti - I was watching your posts until now and they seem deemed as every Interista post, but one thing in mind though:
-Why the hell don't you use Inter forums, likewisely you can speak that you got the Best Striker in the World Cup Finals and BS like that... why not?
This is Juve forum and as I am concerned all the people here are fans of THE BEST CLUB IN ITALY and THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD. Your president was a step away from SELLING INTER - how does it sound?
And Agnelli family are not selling Juve, even when they could be relegated to Seria C1???
BTW Can you mention a club that will aquire players thrown out of Real Madrid, the fattest team in the world, overall? Man believe it or not POUND BY POUND Inter is the best team to come around, and if you BUY Ronaldo ' the best striker' in the world again you will for sure become less than third, again...
Anyhow I hate AC Milan and yet years to come this will be the club that makes Milano famous around the world, so as the faith dares to say - YOU(INTER) WILL NEVER PLAY ;)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
koss said:
Javier Zanetti - I was watching your posts until now and they seem deemed as every Interista post, but one thing in mind though:
-Why the hell don't you use Inter forums, likewisely you can speak that you got the Best Striker in the World Cup Finals and BS like that... why not?
This is Juve forum and as I am concerned all the people here are fans of THE BEST CLUB IN ITALY and THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD. Your president was a step away from SELLING INTER - how does it sound?
And Agnelli family are not selling Juve, even when they could be relegated to Seria C1???
BTW Can you mention a club that will aquire players thrown out of Real Madrid, the fattest team in the world, overall? Man believe it or not POUND BY POUND Inter is the best team to come around, and if you BUY Ronaldo ' the best striker' in the world again you will for sure become less than third, again...
Anyhow I hate AC Milan and yet years to come this will be the club that makes Milano famous around the world, so as the faith dares to say - YOU(INTER) WILL NEVER PLAY ;)

at least milanista's have mutual respect for juve.

all moratti wants is success, and hes a man who knwos nothing about running a football club, he fritters money away, and u look at milan and juve who have bought much wiser, like milan got kaka for pennies, now hes worth millions.

i hate milan myself but i cant help having a liking for pirlo and gattuso, they are players i envy, but im sure milan envy us in a way.

Jun 18, 2005
koss (your nick in arabic has a very bad meaning, thought i'd fill you in)

So I have to be a juventino to post in juventuz ? I missed that part of the rules back then when i read em, must've been altered...

i post in Inter forums as well.

Moratti is far from being a genius but at least he's not involved in the scandal.

anyway i've always wondered why he kept on splashing millions on players when all he had to do was dial a few numbers :wink: :disagree:

at least milanista's have mutual respect for juve.
hahahahaha. :D :D :D sure thing bro, sure thing. :agree:

Jun 18, 2005
Badass Devil said:
ronaldo wasnt the best striker in the world then, he was injury struck
educate yourself. Ronaldo in 97/98 was amazing.

Badass Devil said:
as ive said before, come international tournaments all the clubs shud come in as 1 and put our club differences aside, obviously u have proven that inter fans have no interest in the nations success, winning the wc will probably be the closest thing to success a inter fan will ever taste.,
I don't give a rats arse wether Italy do well or not, seeing as I'm not Italian nor am I an Italian wannabe like many around. The only national team I root for is that of my country, plain and simple.

I'm sure though that Italian Interisti want Italy to do well. But how's that in any way possible related to Inter ? If italy win, credit to Italy not to any club.

Not that they'll win, because they're crap. Sadly such an average team will make the semis, the draw's a joke.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
koss (your nick in arabic has a very bad meaning, thought i'd fill you in)

So I have to be a juventino to post in juventuz ? I missed that part of the rules back then when i read em, must've been altered...

i post in Inter forums as well.

Moratti is far from being a genius but at least he's not involved in the scandal.

anyway i've always wondered why he kept on splashing millions on players when all he had to do was dial a few numbers :wink: :disagree:

hahahahaha. :D :D :D sure thing bro, sure thing. :agree:
we arnt saying that u have to be a jvuentus fan, but Ahmed as you're 21 i'd expect a bit more intelligence from you, considering you were accusing me for being immature, and now you're getting a lecture from me.

as for your 2nd comment. well you do know calls are cheaper than thrashing millions, afterall that "phonecall" released cannavaro from your hell hole and is now undoubtedly one of the best centre backs in the world once again.

last comment - i have many milanista friends, yes we banter but we dont go into the extremes of insulting other peoples families like you have resorted to.

I think you should take a hard look at yourself and think twice before you speak. just keep remembering you called me a "kiddo" for calling you trash, what you said after that only justifies my point of what i think of you. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)