How desperate are Inter? (22 Viewers)

Jun 18, 2005
Badass Devil said:
that forum was the old version the newer 1 is under construction under a new domain.

and btw stop calling me "man" im not your "man" neither am i your "mate" or "bruv" or anything else some of us do have names if you hadn't noticed
ok...bad ass devil (how corny is that btw?) :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
ok...bad ass devil (how corny is that btw?) :D

well isnt your name original? and u obviously dont know how to spell it, badass is 1 word not 2, god talk about bad education!

nothing corney about my name, again u know nothing about me, its my nickname, so please please please! use your remaining brain cells properly and stop thinking with wots in ur pants.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't care about frustrated attacks from a fan who has had to witness his team suck over and over again. He has been insulted for over 15 years and now he has a chance to get back at Juventini. I'm not going to care about that nor sink to his level.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seven said:
I don't care about frustrated attacks from a fan who has had to witness his team suck over and over again. He has been insulted for over 15 years and now he has a chance to get back at Juventini. I'm not going to care about that nor sink to his level.

is it even possible to sink to his level? jees i think theres a new social level!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Badass Devil said:
hard to wot? defend myself from having to put up with insults directed to my mother just to hurt me? oh dear, anyone who resorts to that is the lowest of the lows.
Just don't react. You can only lose by debating with him.

Jun 18, 2005
Seven said:
Show me "frustration" in any of my posts.

how's stating the obvious - you guys being cheats and all, as the whole world is aware by now - an act of frustration ?! blimey!!

i'm more inclined to believe that you lot are living in denial, at least big fat ass or whatever his cool nickname may be. Reminds me with my little bro, who still insists that Juve knew nothing about Moggi's shady business... oh my. :disagree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
Show me "frustration" in any of my posts.

how's stating the obvious - you guys being cheats and all, as the whole world is aware by now - an act of frustration ?! blimey!!

i'm more inclined to believe that you lot are living in denial, at least big fat ass or whatever his cool nickname may be. Reminds me with my little bro, who still insists that Juve knew nothing about Moggi's shady business... oh my. :disagree:
living in denial? i thought u fans would know about living in denial! in the hope of winning the scudetto every season.

you cant call us cheats if nothing is proven. innocent till proven guilty isnt that what they say?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)