How desperate are Inter? (19 Viewers)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Javier_Zanetti said:
Plan B ? you say.. how about plan C2 ;)

or maybe evil Inter dragged poor Juve into this...

you never know

niahahaha (sinister laugh)

but yeah clutching at straws sounds more logical...

poor juventini. :disagree:

Haha...oh stop now you are just being mean.

I know, evil Inter ruining honest clubs worldwide. First we strip Lazio of all their players then we tarnish the clean and morally upright reputations of juve and bbilan.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
Plan B ? you say.. how about plan C2 ;)

or maybe evil Inter dragged poor Juve into this...

you never know

niahahaha (sinister laugh)

but yeah clutching at straws sounds more logical...

poor juventini. :disagree:
you guys already have a plan B years ago when recoba was caught for using false passport and played for inter more than half a season, dont you?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i wonder did you inter guys woke up in the morning and sent a msn or called eachother and say: hey what will gona do today, i have an idea, lets go to juventuz and start moaning.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Stephan said:
i wonder did you inter guys woke up in the morning and sent a msn or called eachother and say: hey what will gona do today, i have an idea, lets go to juventuz and start moaning.

they shud reli get out more, and also it wud help to seek some intellectual help cuz if they can only diss my mum as a comeback and call it a joke, wen they said wen i called them trash i was showing immaturity then they shud reli think b4 they think this their pants

Jun 18, 2005
that's one MAGNIFICENT video, thanks a lot chaps!

AlexTheGreat said:
you guys already have a plan B years ago when recoba was caught for using false passport and played for inter more than half a season, dont you?
you don't make sense...

wasn't Recoba suspended? Oriali too was suspended for such a wrongdoing.

and how is a false passport comparable to a rigged, stolen and manipulated scudetto ? come on, enlighten me. I'll be waiting. :D

Jun 18, 2005
Stephan said:
we're screwed, bfc. They figured out our master plan...damn.

Was your msn tapped ? :tdown: :oops:

now the whole of juventuz will read the transcripts. :cry:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
I made your siggy...

such an honor, such a proud moment. :pint:

btw man i just checked your "forum", hehe. Even the delle alpi on a match day is more packed than that.

poor sod.

that forum was the old version the newer 1 is under construction under a new domain.

and btw stop calling me "man" im not your "man" neither am i your "mate" or "bruv" or anything else some of us do have names if you hadn't noticed

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
you don't make sense...

wasn't Recoba suspended? Oriali too was suspended for such a wrongdoing.

and how is a false passport comparable to a rigged, stolen and manipulated scudetto ? come on, enlighten me. I'll be waiting. :D
are there anyone else could tell this smart guy what happen to monaco at that time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)