How desperate are Inter? (43 Viewers)

Jun 18, 2005
Badass Devil said:
calling you trash is direct, dissing my mother is indirect and uncalled for and quite frankly shows how immature u really are.
direct and indirect ? what's with the free kick talk!

both are insults, and you started the insult fest.

Anyway, I don't believe Figo's doing your momma, his wife is way too hot so she must have no competition whatsoever from any woman. :pint: :D

the difference is that i'm joking, while you calling me trash is an insult. grave difference.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Javier_Zanetti said:
Nerazzurri4life's the name, how it's rollin' ?
Sup N4L, just kicking it before I go to work. I see you have made your way to these forums, sticking around or what?

Ive been coming around off and on since the scandal broke...at 1st to see how they were reacting to it all. Well, it didnt turn out like that, several arguments and insults later, surprinsingly Im still here.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
direct and indirect ? what's with the free kick talk!

both are insults, and you started the insult fest.

Anyway, I don't believe Figo's doing your momma, his wife is way too hot so she must have no competition whatsoever from any woman. :pint: :D

the difference is that i'm joking, while you calling me trash is an insult. grave difference.

how is dissing my mum joking? u know nothing about her nor what shes been through, calling you trash is nothing more than a bit of banter.

as for indirect free kicks, wouldnt mancini know all about them ;)

Jun 18, 2005
BFC82 said:
Sup N4L, just kicking it before I go to work. I see you have made your way to these forums, sticking around or what?

Ive been coming around off and on since the scandal broke...at 1st to see how they were reacting to it all. Well, it didnt turn out like that, several arguments and insults later, surprinsingly Im still here.
Heh, they're just a passionate bunch unlike the level headed gobbi down at XT (Glen, Hasuni, Steph and the likes)

cheerio

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Javier_Zanetti said:
Heh, they're just a passionate bunch unlike the level headed gobbi down at XT (Glen, Hasuni, Steph and the likes)

cheerio

Yeah, theyre not so bad. Anyone's better than those damn Milanistas....ugh hate them with a passion.
Thing I dont like though, is that Juventini only defense is "everybody was doing it", I just wish they would accept the reality of it all and take it like men. They are just trying to pass on the buck and make it seem as though they are just accomplices not the actual ring leaders.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
Yeah, theyre not so bad. Anyone's better than those damn Milanistas....ugh hate them with a passion.
Thing I dont like though, is that Juventini only defense is "everybody was doing it", I just wish they would accept the reality of it all and take it like men. They are just trying to pass on the buck and make it seem as though they are just accomplices not the actual ring leaders.

yes and moratti is clean isnt he? jees talk about "accepting reality" as u put it, why dont u open ur eyes and realise wot a joke of a club u are, and how you are no better nor cleaner than juve and milan

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
yes and moratti is clean isnt he? jees talk about "accepting reality" as u put it, why dont u open ur eyes and realise wot a joke of a club u are, and how you are no better nor cleaner than juve and milan

Hey, were not the ones on trial here. Either Moratti and co. are way too smart for the authorities to catch, or maybe just maybe....were not part of it. Which seems more logical to you?

Keep in mind, this is Moratti were talking about.

Crazy idea, since Moratti cant win lo scudetto...he would make up this whole scandal up to relegate both bbilan and juve and therefore give us lo scudetto by default. Moratti is crazy like a fox!

Jun 18, 2005
BFC82 said:
nope, you got that wrong. :D

At first, it was like this

"Juve cheats ? get out. We never cheat, gimme proof"

then...

"Juve cheats ? yes, but so do Milan and Inter and everyone. The whole calcio world is dirty"

the change of tune is quite intriguing, to say the least. Don't you think? :shocked2: :wink:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
Hey, were not the ones on trial here. Either Moratti and co. are way too smart for the authorities to catch, or maybe just maybe....were not part of it. Which seems more logical to you?

Crazy idea, since Moratti cant win lo scudetto...he would make up this whole scandal up to relegate both bbilan and juve and therefore give us lo scudetto by default. Moratti is crazy like a fox!
jees that really is desperation to the extreme - to relegate ur 2 biggest rivals to win the scudetto, bad news guys, i think you've forgotten roma ;) o wait even chievo, fiorentina and chievo mite even have a shout.

Jun 18, 2005
BFC82 said:

Come on now, no need to blow our cover.

shhhhh. :D :D :D

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
jees that really is desperation to the extreme - to relegate ur 2 biggest rivals to win the scudetto, bad news guys, i think you've forgotten roma ;) o wait even chievo, fiorentina and chievo mite even have a shout.

Oh dont you worry about them, they're next.
Theres always next season:cool:

Jun 18, 2005
Badass Devil said:
yeah them two chievos are quality teams...

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Javier_Zanetti said:
nope, you got that wrong. :D

At first, it was like this

"Juve cheats ? get out. We never cheat, gimme proof"

then...

"Juve cheats ? yes, but so do Milan and Inter and everyone. The whole calcio world is dirty"

the change of tune is quite intriguing, to say the least. Don't you think? :shocked2: :wink:
I think its an act of desperation to salvage what little pride and honor they have left. Just my opinion though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)