How desperate are Inter? (46 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
And depressed ? :smoke: I've been in a jolly mood for a while now. Bet Paparesta didn't share that feeling, with him being locked in his locker and all...ya know. :D
1) lol jolly mood, u sure ur feeling ok? is that cuz moratti's threat of moving leagues pleases u as u mite for once win a league sumwhere in the middle of a former soviet country?

2) you obviously had a good private session with figo with a comment like that. or have u been to moratti's late nite lectures. does he pay to to turn up to listen to his crap?

Buy on AliExpress.com

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
only at juve where the tifosi would show off and be proud of a free kick that resulted off a dive by the diving czech expert.
only inter fans would proud of a team consist by the "best" free kick takers but know nothing about football rules.

I dont see a reason why shouldnt inter fans keep their heads down with their team won nothing on the pitch in last 17 years or maybe you could win someting this time but still not on the pitch

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
Javier_Zanetti said:
only at juve where the tifosi would show off and be proud of a free kick that resulted off a dive by the diving czech expert.
only inter fans would proud of a team consist by the "best" free kick taker but know noting about football rules.

I dont see a reason why shouldnt inter fans keep their heads down with their team won nothing on the pitch in last 17 years or maybe you could win someting this time but still not on the pitch
winning the berlusconi trofeo is considered as a successful season to inter :agree: perhaps surpassing anyones expectations

Jun 18, 2005
Badass Devil said:
as for ur second point (lack of it) you cant call us cheats if nothing is proven, wen zeman said we were on drugs, you intellectually stupid interistia's called us cheats, the courts cleared us. as i said, you're so jelous u scrounge around on the floor like poor beggers looking for excuses.
point is ol chap, Zeman had no tapes (solid proof) to substanciate his "claims"

You surely can't be THAT naive to believe that Moggi, Giraudo, juve's entire bod, Carraro, Mazzini et all would quit/resign just because of a rumor spread by bad bad Interisti :D :D :D

thankfully there exists juve fans who make sense.

you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but someday you'll find a cure.

gtg, later

on second thought, you lot are cool so i'll hang out a bit lol

Jun 18, 2005
AlexTheGreat said:
only inter fans would proud of a team consist by the "best" free kick takers but know nothing about football rules.

Moggi fixing games is winning on the pitch ?

now i've heard it all. :D :agree: :agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
point is ol chap, Zeman had no tapes (solid proof) to substanciate his "claims"

You surely can't be THAT naive to believe that Moggi, Giraudo, juve's entire bod, Carraro, Mazzini et all would quit/resign just because of a rumor spread by bad bad Interisiti :D :D :D

thankfully there exists juve fans who make sense.

you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but someday you'll find a cure.

gtg, later

but the tapes if you even bothered to study law isnt considered as sufficient evidence by the police.

as for the board resigning, you can hardly blame them for resigning, as with anyone who has some sense they would resign wen it comes to any scandal, guilty or not.

obviously its you who isnt the sharpest tool in the shed, you're as blunt as a broken pencil and as mindless as a cockroach.

where u going now? bed? off to visit another of moratti's late night gatherings in order to spread more rumours? learn some intellectual skills? wherever you are, you deserve to support a club like inter, you're a role model to all interisti fans, but to the rest of the footballing world, you're just trash that scutters along the floor.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
Moggi fixing games is winning on the pitch ?

now i've heard it all. :D :agree: :agree:
did you hear moggi called paparesta before the game that: Hey, give me a free kick at 85' not to far or to short from the inter goal, about 25m would be ok, and alex would do the rest:D

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:

hey they won coppa italia 2 years running.....at least give them that because they dont have the best free kick takers :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
hey they won coppa italia 2 years running.....at least give them that because they dont have the best free kick takers :p

then there's definatly a scandal in the making! Common secco! lets get sumthing starting here!

AlexTheGreat said:
did you hear moggi called paparesta before the game that: Hey, give me a free kick at 85' not to far or to short from the inter goal, about 25m would be ok, and alex would do the rest:D

well the figo fan site must be popular place to hear the "wise words" of figo himself for all interisti's

Jun 18, 2005
Badass Devil said:
but the tapes if you even bothered to study law isnt considered as sufficient evidence by the police.

as for the board resigning, you can hardly blame them for resigning, as with anyone who has some sense they would resign wen it comes to any scandal, guilty or not.

obviously its you who isnt the sharpest tool in the shed, you're as blunt as a broken pencil and as mindless as a cockroach.

where u going now? bed? off to visit another of moratti's late night gatherings in order to spread more rumours? learn some intellectual skills? wherever you are, you deserve to support a club like inter, you're a role model to all interisti fans, but to the rest of the footballing world, you're just trash that scutters along the floor.
Now now, didn't your momma teach you to discuss matters in a more respectful manner ? look kiddo (you're what ? 12/13 i reckon), it's no good to throw insults around, makes you look like a little man. Only a clueless person with nothing useful or meaningful to say would bring down the standard of discussion to such a low level.

anyway, we all know that those bad bad Interisti are the reason behind this scandal :D , Juve did nothing wrong and the board only resigned because..emm..I don't know. Juve are innocent, harmless, clean... :D

u name it.

it's all Inter's doing, me tells ya' :D :pint: :toast:

Who said anything about police ? :D :D :D don't worry, no one is going to prison hehe. :D

Jun 18, 2005
why are you so upset with Figo ? he's only been at Inter for a year. What did he do that infuriates you soooo much ?

You root for Barca too or what ?

either that or Luis must have shagged your momma haha. :D :disagree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yes and inter are the angels of italian football themselves arnt they?

anyone with any knowledge of the league would know that its all mafia owned, so dont be ignorant and make it out that inter are clean and are victims of juve's doing. funny you havnt mentioned milan yet? it just shows you are solely here to start up an argument.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
why are you so upset with Figo ? he's only been at Inter for a year. What did he do that infuriates you soooo much ?

You root for Barca too or what ?

either that or Luis must have shagged your momma haha. :D :disagree:
now that last bit was low, and cheap that really was, this guy should be banned

i refuse to talk to intellectually stupid people, somebody ban him.

Jun 18, 2005
this is not a Milan forum now is it ?

don't worry I know that Bilan are full of shit. Those baldies are pure evil.

well, our name isn't on the list aint that right ?

unless we're way too smart for the authorities and they didn't catch us red handed. hehe. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
this is not a Milan forum now is it ?

don't worry I know that Bilan are full of shit. Those baldies are pure evil.

well, our name isn't on the list aint that right ?

unless we're way too smart for the authorities and they didn't catch us red handed. hehe. :cool: :cool: :cool:

1)and neither is it a forum where u can use cheap insults about other peoples mothers

2)evidence has it that you had a say in which ref u wanted in ur cl matches, perhaps moratti for once put his money in good use and covered his tracks?

anyways dont bother replying because i know you're only gonna come out with cheap low "your mum" insults it proves how childish u really are, and u were calling me that initially, hypocryte

Jun 18, 2005
heh, of course you want me banned, after i handed you an arse whooping of a life time. You can't respond so you cry to the admins, typical isn't it ?

let's not forget that you called me trash when I was replying to you normally, little man.

and it's NOT hypocryte. Someone has been ditching school i see... no good. :disagree:

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
I thought you looked familiar, is your name the same on the interforums and XT? Im just chilling ova' here with my palz, lovable juventini. Just between you and me though, I dont think they like us much...shhhh!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
heh, of course you want me banned, after i handed you an arse whooping of a life time. You can't respond so you cry to the admins, typical isn't it ?

let's not forget that you called me trash when I was replying to you normally, little man.

and it's NOT hypocryte. Someone has been ditching school i see... no good. :disagree:

calling you trash is direct, dissing my mother is indirect and uncalled for and quite frankly shows how immature u really are.

Jun 18, 2005
BFC82 said:
I thought you looked familiar, is your name the same on the interforums and XT? Im just chilling ova' here with my palz, lovable juventini. Just between you and me though, I dont think they like us much...shhhh!
Nerazzurri4life's the name, how is it rollin' ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)