How Can You Forget Someone? (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I back up most of the people here.. should I bother speaking..? :D

however, I repeat Besmir's question.. why should we forget about a person..??? especially if he/she didn't hurt us..???

the best thing to do in case of breaking-up.. make yourself busy with something/someone.. the process of forgetting or "getting over" will take time.. but, it might as well cause a lot of depression and stays for a very long time depends on
1. how much the other person meant for us or..
2. the man who tries to forget is a poor mind controller.. let's his feelings affects his normal life activities..
3. no good substitue...

:undecide:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Majed is not smart enough to post that :cap:

:frown:
Now you understand why I never wanted you to have a similar avatar!
falsly appearing smarter than I actually am then getting shot back down to earth is emotionaly damaging to me! I have no self-esteem, no confidence, and no self-respect. :down:

You've revealed my true colors. :down:
Goodbye everyone! :sob:

Fahad, May I join your "feeling like crap" club? :D

and thanks for the support Tom! :stress: Don't you have a thread to close?!

:D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

looking smarter than I actually am then getting shot back down to earth is emotionaly damaging to me! I have no self-esteem, no confidence, and no self-respect. :down:

Fahad, May I join your feeling like crap club? :D

and thanks for the support Tom! :stress: Don't you have a thread to close?!

:D

noooooooooooo majed dont go. i still think you are smart. who is gonna mentor me now ?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Is that all I get...

Bes saying that I'm smart...Bes!!? of all people!! Bes?!

Now i'm more depressed! :groan:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Indeed Fahad it is never easy to let go but as Muhammad suggested it is very useful to get involved in many activities as this keeps your mind busy. My advice is to avoid lonely situations. Good luck.

PS/ This thread is an oldie goldmine :D Good to see you guys around :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Welcome back... Ali!

How's it going? Long time no see. :)

you post so rarely now, it seems like you get this response from me everytime you post!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Thanks Majed. Am always on the run since getting hitched in August '04. Things have changed drastically - for the better :D. Was in Stockholm for 3 months since Aug 04 and have done over 8,500km driving around with wifey here in Kenya. But I am now back at work so expect to see a lot more of me face :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
Thanks Majed. Am always on the run since getting hitched in August '04. Things have changed drastically - for the better :D. Was in Stockholm for 3 months since Aug 04 and have done over 8,500km driving around with wifey here in Kenya. But I am now back at work so expect to see a lot more of me face :)
Glad you're having a great time! :)
May it last forever! :touched:

Good to hear that you're sticking around :thumb:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Fahad,I'm afraid I can't offer any advice on how to forget her.What I'm going to suggest may seem contradictory to what you're trying to do but I hope it proves of some use to you,as I have seen first hand that it works and is probably a better solution as well.

I suggest you two become good friends.This will help lessen the pain,firstly,and wouldn't be difficult(since you agreed to move on,i'm assuming you didn't leave on too unfriendly terms?)Accept that she has someone else and even hang out with them-it'll help you adjust to the fact that she has moved on and that you can too.Like you said,you'll have to see her every day at work,so being friends will make things easier for the both of you instead of having to avoid one another and ending up in certain awkward situations.You can't look for love,unfortunately,but if you do manage to find it I'm sure it will be the perfect panacea for you.

Anyways I'm sorry to hear that something like that has happened but all is not lost,although it may seem that way.It always seems like she's the one but trust me falling in love always feels more intense each time than the last.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Glad you're having a great time! :)
May it last forever! :touched:

Good to hear that you're sticking around :thumb:
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

;)

nice to see you around btw:)
Thanks guys :)

You can't look for love,unfortunately,but if you do manage to find it I'm sure it will be the perfect panacea for you.
You have to be careful not to rebound though.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
falsly appearing smarter than I actually am then getting shot back down to earth is emotionaly damaging to me! I have no self-esteem, no confidence, and no self-respect. :down:

Fahad, May I join your "feeling like crap" club? :D
Now, now, that doesn't mean I don't like you. I have stupid friends too :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Now, now, that doesn't mean I don't like you. I have stupid friends too :D

in Albania we say, tell me who your friends are and i will tell you what kind of person you are. :D

its allright, your friends cant be worse than Majed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)