Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (2 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It's become easy not to create more enemies. I still believe that Agnelli should stay but something should be made about all this hate roaming around.
Serie A clubs are broke and they have no choice but they just gained more leverage to milk us.

Rest of Europe seems like a lost cause atm. Cant see any established player coming to Italy unless he's free or we throw oil money transfer fees at players.

So basically Locatelli on loan + obligation to buy for €70M payable over 10 years it is. :fab2:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Didnt watch more than a game or two of Lyon but what I hear from those that did is that was bad and inconsistent.

I imagine it has to be case to be excluded from the national team in favor of Rabiot, who Deschamps doesn't even like.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Didnt watch more than a game or two of Lyon but what I hear from those that did is that was bad and inconsistent.

I imagine it has to be case to be excluded from the national team in favor of Rabiot, who Deschamps doesn't even like.
Has been a mediocre season. But he wasn't competing with Rabiot for a spot, it was more Lemar, since Auoar is considered more a backup AM in Deschamps system. He chose Lemar over Fekir and Aouar. Might regret it, because even if all 3 players have had weak seasons, Lemar is still the worst of the 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)