Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (2 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
cristiano-ronaldo-meh-gif.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Pele :howler:
I don't think it's unreasonable to put Pele in there. For many, he's still the GOAT. I will never put the tax evading garden gnome cunt in my top 5, and CR7 is definitely worthy of a mention, but I'm not going to be biased just because he happens to be playing for us now.

- - - Updated - - -

Pele is fraud. Messi and cr should be here
Again, it's my list, not yours.

And no, the little Argentinean pussyfag will never make my top 5, as long as he continues to pull disappearing act after disappearing act when he plays for his country,

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You don't have to be biased.

You just look at the career he's had.
I get it. Pele played in the 50s, 60s, retiring in the 70s, never playing in Europe. Again, that wasn't his fault. I think there were certain rules and restrictions back then, forcing him to stay with Santos for as long as he did.

If you want to put CR7 in the top 5, we could put him instead of Cruyff.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I like you even more I think Baggio was something out of this world, injuries ruined his legacy along with that missed PK. My top 5:

Maradona
Zidane
R9
CR7
Maldini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like your list, although I think Maldini is too highly rated, and I actually think he's one of the greatest defenders to ever lace them up :D

I considered putting R9 but his peak was too short, 2-3 years, so I decided against it.

Baggio was exquisite, exceptional - such a shame injuries deprived us of something more.

Last edited:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He's not coming here, no consistent rumors. But the Arsenal fans would have such a major meltdown if he ended up somewhere else. Would be sick if he ended up in City to replace David Silva. They'd have 3 creative midfielders in De Bruyne, Aouar and Bernardo Silva.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
He's not coming here, no consistent rumors. But the Arsenal fans would have such a major meltdown if he ended up somewhere else. Would be sick if he ended up in City to replace David Silva. They'd have 3 creative midfielders in De Bruyne, Aouar and Bernardo Silva.
He doesn't get in starting XI over De Bruyne though, and if Pep plans to field these two together + 3 forwards it's really going to be too much. Don't think it's happening, surely he wants to be a key player somewhere.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Khedira doesn't even make my top 500.

1.) Maradona
2.) Pele
3.) Platini
4.) Zidane
5.) Cruyff
B81 pls

1)Vidal
2) :chin:
3) :cr7:
4) Maradona/ Pele they share a spot
5) :juan:

You're welcomed, no need to thank me for the correction. THANK YOU for not inserting the ultimate bum Robergarbagio Bumgio in your list, I know you quite fond of him:costa:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)