Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (5 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Knowing our policy of buying anyone that eliminates either Juventus or Italy from a major tournament, I fully expect this guy to score the game winning goal for Lyon in our next CL game. Then we buy him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dont really care if CMs can cross or not. He would basically play an Iniesta role for us, not wide.
I know, but we have like one dude that can cross (DC) and we will probably sell him. We have one of the best headers in the game and no real way to feed him service to utilize that trait.

I.Hate.Our.Crossing.

I don't know why I'm so fixated with it. lol its frustrating as hell watching cuardaro or Sandro cross right into a defender (and MDS)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I know, but we have like one dude that can cross (DC) and we will probably sell him. We have one of the best headers in the game and no real way to feed him service to utilize that trait.

I.Hate.Our.Crossing.

I don't know why I'm so fixated with it. lol its frustrating as hell watching cuardaro or Sandro cross right into a defender (and MDS)
You so obsessed with crossing lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I.Hate.Our.Crossing.

Dude are you Sam Allardyce in disguise?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)