Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (27 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If we sign this soon to be maestro plus Locatelli (which we won't), our youngest mid will be Rabiot.

That'd be too young a midfield for any other season.
You mean our oldest, yeah it would be bizzare if our oldest mid was a 25 year old.

Because we would assume Ramsey would finally die of his own curse, score a goal then get the final nap by corona?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Loan with obligation for next year. When Ronaldo leaves we'll have Aouar, Kulu, Arthur, Benta, Demiral and De Ligt to build around. Sounds like a great young core of players to build around.
Flashbacks to the 2015/2016 season when i felt the exact same about the core involving Dybala-Pogba-AlexSandro-Morata + back-ups Pereyra/Lemina/Zaza/Rugani and even Sturaro that was/were considered promising at the time.

Now fast forward to not longer than three seasons after it and the only ones we had left were Dybala, Alex Sandro and Rugani from that bunch.

Players come and go, opportunities arise, players will etc, hopefully this time it will work out better for us as it obviously feels that there is better quality in the ones we have now compared to some of the flops we tried to build around before. So yeah, i really do hope you are right man.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Loan with obligation for next year. When Ronaldo leaves we'll have Aouar, Kulu, Arthur, Benta, Demiral and De Ligt to build around. Sounds like a great young core of players to build around.
Well that is unless we don't plusvalenza all the good ones in a couple of years but won't hold my breath over it though.
De Ligt to fund our mercato in 2022 :fab:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You mean our oldest, yeah it would be bizzare if our oldest mid was a 25 year old.

Because we would assume Ramsey would finally die of his own curse, score a goal then get the final nap by corona?
As I said earlier on that page, no Aouar with no Ramsey sale

- - - Updated - - -

Add Donnarumma

:tuttosport:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Would be super lame if he ends up signing for the 8th place Premier League while Juve takes another chance with Ramsey and Rabiot. Auoar may not be necessarily be a world beater but his football brain and thinking is hella better than those two idiots.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Would be super lame if he ends up signing for the 8th place Premier League while Juve takes another chance with Ramsey and Rabiot. Auoar may not be necessarily be a world beater but his football brain and thinking is hella better than those two idiots.
First of all, Rabiot is a great player. I'd be happy for him to start next season. And also, I think Ramsey is going to have a good 2nd season. He was our highest scoring midfielder last season and was playing great(scoring against Inter) before the pandemic.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
First of all, Rabiot is a great player. I'd be happy for him to start next season. And also, I think Ramsey is going to have a good 2nd season. He was our highest scoring midfielder last season and was playing great(scoring against Inter) before the pandemic.
I also like Rabiot. :tup: Not so sure about Ramsey...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This should be a priority signing, but let's ignore the midfield and beat our dicks fapping to a soon to be has been Uruguayan vampire.
I dont think his transfer is related to Suarez - We need a CF and Suarez is kind of the cheapest solution as he is free and its only wages...
We definitely should prioritize our midfield but Im not optimistic about our board decision - I see more of a Locatelli than Aouar..

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This should be a priority signing, but let's ignore the midfield and beat our dicks fapping to a soon to be has been Uruguayan vampire.
This might be more important but striker is more urgent.

Season is about to start, we play with two strikers, have two in the squad (with Higuain excommunicated), and one of them might not even be fully fit.

And I doubt they're just working on Suarez and nothing else. That makes no sense in a dynamic, multivariate environment with multiple targets. You're reading about Suarez bc media has that info.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Momblano is so creative these days. This man says Juventus will buy a certain player but only if they sell Cristiano, Dybala, Khedira, September becomes the hottest month ever while Berlusconi wins the president election in the US.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)