Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (16 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know, but it is quite slow for other teams as well. The problem we have is that we don't have a lot of cash, and we can't pay in a single go all the fees, I think that's repellant to other teams as they all prefer MONEY NOW and we are offering fucking installments with options and clauses and all that crap. Lyon would definatelly accept an offer of 50m straight cash, but we would never offer that
I think they need money, but they also realize they might get less next summer if things don't go well/he gets injured/contract expiring, etc...

We should offer them a 25 million loan + 25 obligation and bonuses or something. I'm sure if we have an agreement with the player, we can negotiate. Also, I don't think 20-30 million is going to break us, especially since the rules on FFP seem more relaxed this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
SmartSelect_20200901-214211_Twitter.jpg

So there are arsenal fans who genuinely believe they got a better chance of signing Aouar than we do all because hes French. Clearly this kid forgot that 2 Of Juve's Balon d'or winners were French whilst besides from Henry, Vieira and petit who did they have? Kocielny?
WE MUST SIGN AOUAR!!!
Arsenal fans are among the most ridiculous fans on the internet.

The most awkward things is they’re always optimistic during the summer mercato and when they win a few games in a row, only to be totally destroyed during the end of the season.

Yet a week later they start to believe in fairytales again.

Honestly I liked to old Arsenal with Henry and Bergkamp, but nowadays they’re a big joke.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

The most awkward things is they’re always optimistic during the summer mercato and when they win a few games in a row, only to be totally destroyed during the end of the season.

Honestly I liked to old Arsenal with Henry and Bergkamp, but nowadays they’re a big joke.
only have to watch aftv to see what a bunch of freaks they are.

Apr 17, 2013
I barely listened I had kids in class, first day back in school

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh relax toi la :lol:

J'écoutais pas j'étais au taff
Ah mais tu es prof ? Ah mon dieu je compatis les mioches sont de retour, en tout cas cela a le temps de regarder des vidéos en classe. :lol:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
+ Ljungberg, they really had it good at the time, with a top level Vieira behind them too.

- - - Updated - - -

on topic: Really think Aouar it's not happening unfortunately, i refuse to even get excited to the slightest, Lyon never sell cheap, and i sure don't see us blowing 50/60m+ on him either, promising but not quite the finished or immediate impact product we need.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Also momblano calling it almost a done dealio makes me even more certain that he's not coming tbf.

- - - Updated - - -

Would've liked him here no doubt, but i really think our priorities differ atm, we've already rejuvenated with Arthur and McKennie, both young and promising, plus we still have Bentancur ofc, so by this logic i'd really say we looking at someone with a bit more experience as the top CM signing, either this summer or the next, who that might be i really dont know, but it would make sense.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Not much noise in the market about a breakout generational midfield talent. Maybe we do have an agreement with him and waiting to try and sell Ramsey. But if we can't sell Ramsey (and it can't take too long, he isn't gonna wait forever), it can't happen.

And there's the q about how the midfield would fare with him, Arthur, and Ben10. You need at least a Rabiot there. So, 4312 with Aouar AM or Ben10 benched.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Besides Chelsea who have money from previous transfer markets to spend, nobody is actually spending any money this summer. And if you do spend, it becomes very important to sell(to a dry market). If Aulas really wants his money he's probably going to have so settle for a loan+obligation.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Also momblano calling it almost a done dealio makes me even more certain that he's not coming tbf.

- - - Updated - - -

Would've liked him here no doubt, but i really think our priorities differ atm, we've already rejuvenated with Arthur and McKennie, both young and promising, plus we still have Bentancur ofc, so by this logic i'd really say we looking at someone with a bit more experience as the top CM signing, either this summer or the next, who that might be i really dont know, but it would make sense.
yeh, Momblano hyped me so much in the past.

Now he is a big fraud,

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

PL fans in general are an intolerable bunch.

Man United and Arsenal fans are massively deluded.
Same with some Liverpool fans (at least right now they have the team to justify that arrogance.)
Chelsea fans are just weird.
Tottenham seems to have the most sane fans, but I don't like their club in general.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If we sign this soon to be maestro plus Locatelli (which we won't), our youngest mid will be Rabiot.

That'd be too young a midfield for any other season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In UK it's different from what I've heard.

Pool and Spurs fans are among the most hated there.
Spurs no, Liverpool yes. United and new money the most.

Spurs are too irrelevant to be hated. They have been on Levy's case for years because he's seen as a tight jew...but they've just built the best stadium in the world and a training ground not far off. Now they have to actually win something.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
According to French press, Juventus are very interested in Aouar but it is difficult to sign him for €60m-€70m, So Juventus could be left out. His agents have confessed that they need time. Aouar wants to make a decision over several weeks. So far, no club has offered €60m.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
According to French press, Juventus are very interested in Aouar but it is difficult to sign him for €60m-€70m, So Juventus could be left out. His agents have confessed that they need time. Aouar wants to make a decision over several weeks. So far, no club has offered €60m.
Loan with obligation for next year. When Ronaldo leaves we'll have Aouar, Kulu, Arthur, Benta, Demiral and De Ligt to build around. Sounds like a great young core of players to build around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)