Hottest Male Member (6 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

You doubt it? (see below)

Yea, look at her last pic, I want to vomit. My gf will never be that cool? She got pissed at me because i was watching some dumb movie and she wanted to watch sportscenter, so, word up on that.

You have bigger muscles than I? I think I have 30 lbs. on you, exoskeleton.
I ****ing hate you more and more every time i see that pic, and that sport center story makes me want to kill myself.

You found a gem.

Buy on AliExpress.com

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Well the blackman made up the phrase and the blackman uses it aswell. Your taking it to personal, it's only a word.
I can't take it personal, because I'm not "black", neither I act like rappers (I don't want to say like "wigger" or "blacks"),I don't wear fubus or use words like yo yo etc.. but there is nothing wrong with that.
I don't know if you are getting my point (my poor english)..

Anyway,I guess "wigger" and "nigger" for me the same,both of them offensive and racist words

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I can't take it personal, because I'm not "black", neither I act like rappers (I don't want to say like "wigger" or "blacks"),I don't wear fubus or use words like yo yo etc.. but there is nothing wrong with that.
I don't know if you are getting my point (my poor english)..

Anyway,I guess "wigger" and "nigger" for me the same,both of them offensive and racist words
Yeah I think that's the problem. They simply cannot be compared. I never use either, but as I understand it, wigga (its not wigger) is nothing more than a joke and it's used by the kids themselves.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

I ****ing hate you more and more every time i see that pic, and that sport center story makes me want to kill myself.

You found a gem.

Sorry. I still like you, but thankyou.

She isn't that nice. Zlatans girls are 10fold hotter.

She's average as hell. Though I still would.

:blah:

http://www.saracenohotel.com/update_01/obaoba.jpg

Was Burke at the same hotel? :D

Just kidding Burke, relax relax.
I am pretty sure I don't look like Obafemi Martins.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

For someone who has a 'hot' girlfriend, you sure spend alot of time on here.
To even the arguement out for Burke, he hasnt been on for ages, and is recently going on a bit more because im assuming he just finished his exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)