Hottest Male Member (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
actually, one of the few members who care (Fliakis) doesn't have his photo in this thread, so I'll wait to post the poll.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Gray the worst that can happen is you get no votes.

I'd like to change my pic to the one I look like the homeless guy on your street for cash :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
Gray the worst that can happen is you get no votes.
That's the least of my concerns... I just don't want to be thrown into the basket of guys in this forum who desperately care about this thing. Otherwise I would have posted a more credible photo, obviously :)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Oh, how did I forget Zlatan :wallbang:

btw Nicole do I have to be included in this?
    Of course not gray, but I'm sure everyone would like you too partipate, but its your choice.

Jeeks anyone can enter.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

That's the least of my concerns... I just don't want to be thrown into the basket of guys in this forum who desperately care about this thing. Otherwise I would have posted a more credible photo, obviously :)
    I don't care. I never asked for this or care in the slightest about the results. I think the only ones who care are Fliakis and Andy :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I don't care. I never asked for this or care in the slightest about the results. I think the only ones who care are Fliakis and Andy :D
    I know you don't, but there are some who are obviously pinning their life on the results of this poll :)

btw I may consider posting a more credible photo in the near future so as not to undermine the integrity of this poll :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

So are we there as parasites?

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

I know you don't, but there are some who are obviously pinning their life on the results of this poll :)

btw I may consider posting a more credible photo in the near future so as not to undermine the integrity of this poll :D
    I don't credible photos, I always look like a jerk.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I don't credible photos, I always look like a jerk.
    Same here; here's the best one I could find :D

Says a lot when it was taken at 3am at the local kebab joint :embarass:

Then again I'm always the one taking the photos so I have about 3 pictures of myself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)