Hottest Male Member (6 Viewers)

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Lets cut to the chase.

Sure im underweight, I eat at soap kitchens, I don't have good hygene, my jeans are ripped, Im a nirvana head, I get beaten up alot, Ive been bullied at school and Im in no way as tough as Nick. He would surely beat the HELLLL out of me in a man fight. Burke too, that's a couple of real men.

But what is important is who stands the best chance of boning you senseless. (Not that any of us do)

Well?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Sorry to spoil your party.

My number 1 is Pado, imagine the weird shit we could get up to. Like gingerbread sex orgies and stuff. Noone else can offer that :D

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Good one Burke. Really doing a job on breaking that JOCK imagine aren't ya? :D

Anyways I have no problems with Burke, he's a good guy just jealous that I look better than him. :D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
"Caucasian that takes great pride in draping him/herself with shiny FUBU, Johnny Blaze, Champion, Wu-Tang and whatever else fake shit they can find at the markets, then pretend they are in the ghetto and call their mates "Dawg" and "*****" or "Word Up Niggah". Prerequisite of wearing an oversized jacket on a stinking hot day."

Although its derived from a racist word it isn't exactly racist. I'm pretty sure a wigga knows he is a wigga.
IMO,it is racism, since you are seperating both lifestyles, I mean why a "whiteman" can't live like a "blackman"??and why each must have a different lifestyle??I don't accept this.skin colour can't decide the way a person should act or live.everybody is equal,and free the way they want to live :)

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

IMO,it is racism, since you are seperating both lifestyles, I mean why a "whiteman" can't live like a "blackman"??and why each must have a different lifestyle??I don't accept this.skin colour can't decide the way a person should act or live.everybody is equal,and free the way they want to live :)
Well the blackman made up the phrase and the blackman uses it aswell. Your taking it to personal, it's only a word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)