Hindsight: Edin Dzeko or Milos Krasic (1 Viewer)

Who you guys think would have had a bigger impact on our season?

• Dzeko

• Krasic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
So , I just want to get a count of what people think. We are almost done with the 2010/2011 season and I'd like to know who you guys think would have had a bigger impact on our season.

I still wish we would have gotten dzeko, I could only imagine what him and del piero would look like.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Kasaki

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4
    And have Pepe on our right-wing constantly? :sick:

No thanks. I'll take Krasic.
    Well if we got Dzeko in the summer a capable RW would have been much easier to find. I just feel as though players like krasic come around alot where as a striker of Dzeko's quality is rare. Going into next season our non-eu should be neymar imo. Not a full-back their are plenty of those around

Nedvěd

Who would have provided Dzeko with the chances if you had signed him?

He would have ended up isolated starving for a chance to score from.

OP
    Kasaki

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #11
    Nedvěd;2916792 said:
    Who would have provided Dzeko with the chances if you had signed him?

He would have ended up isolated starving for a chance to score from.
    Aquilani?

Because @ the moment I see myself asking "Who is krasic going to provide for" non of our forwards are capable of doing what trez was capable off

Nedvěd

Aquilani?

Because @ the moment I see myself asking "Who is krasic going to provide for" non of our forwards are capable of doing what trez was capable off
    Aquilani? I mean service from the wings, as in crosses. Aquilani 'sometimes' make good forward passes, but in my opinion Dzeko needs good service from the flanks to score.

OP
    Kasaki

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #17
    We scored plenty of goals this season, so Dzeko wouldn't help thaaaat much IMO.

We needed a winger much more.
    :agree: We were on fire earlier in the season, but now we need a striker who can win games 1-0 . etc. So many chances that iaquinta, and co could have put away yesterday.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Dzeko would barely see the ball. We'd end up wasting more money on him than Krasic, so I choose Krasic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)