Hey! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Holy crap, it's you!

Hi, I'm Graham. A large part of the reason I joined this forum was because I always lurked watching your videos. Welcome back man :)

OP
Nekton

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yea, you I remember! :) Can't remember if you had all those pretty blue balls by your name but it's nice to see you again :)

Maybe you can tell me who of the old garde is still active?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
    Yea, you I remember! :) Can't remember if you had all those pretty blue balls by your name but it's nice to see you again :)
    Why thank you ;)
    ++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
    Maybe you can tell me who of the old garde is still active?
    Unfortunately not that many. You just missed Erik who announced his retirement after Euro 2004, and nina seems to have disappeared ever since resigning as a mod. Martin, Tom and dpforever are still around. I actually don't know who you knew when you were around, so you'll probably have to ask for people specifically since I can't actually remember who the 'old garde' is in your books :)

OP
    Nekton

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    I have absolutely no idea who you are, but welcome back mate! Always good to see neighbours... :D
    Hehe, go Scandinavia! ;)

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Unfortunately not that many. You just missed Erik who announced his retirement after Euro 2004, and nina seems to have disappeared ever since resigning as a mod. Martin, Tom and dpforever are still around. I actually don't know who you knew when you were around, so you'll probably have to ask for people specifically since I can't actually remember who the 'old garde' is in your books :)
    Hehe, yea I kinda figured that. I guess not even I remember who I used to talk to :D Martin, Tom and dpforever does ring a belll or two though ;)

Thanks

OP
    Nekton

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Whoa Nekton :eek::D

Most of the old guard have stepped down I'm afraid, still to be seen around now and then though.
    Hey Martin! You still pressuring your servants to use Mozilla huh? :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

JKane also seemed to have dissapeared!

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Nekton aka Video Guru aka Magnus
    Welcome back dude.
    I don't think you'll remember me but I went by the name DaJuve before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)