Hernanes (3 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
:rolleyes: I am so glad we reverted to 4-2-3-1, as it implies even less game time for the likes of Sturaro and Hernanes. We should start a marketing campaign to sell Sturaro to China.
Is a new hipster football culture. What is in plain sight (tecchnical, skills, pace, quality) isn't what it matter most is what noone can see. Stu is a new symbol of juve's hipster

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hernanes in Sao Paulo return?
By Football Italia staff

Reports in Brazil suggest that Sao Paulo are attempting to bring Juventus midfielder Hernanes back to the club.

According to Globo Esporte, the deal would consist of a loan with the Bianconeri contributing 50% of the player’s wages.

Juve had agreed to let the 31-year-old leave for Genoa, but he opted to decline the move.

The Recife-born player appeared for Sao Paulo as a youth player, before making 117 appearances for the club between 2005 and 2010.

http://www.football-italia.net/97701/hernanes-sao-paulo-return

That is probably the reason he rejected Genoa, to force his way back to Sao Paulo. In Brazil people are saying they not only want us to pay half of his wages but also a free loan :sergio:
Sao paulo can get fucked

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Is a new hipster football culture. What is in plain sight (tecchnical, skills, pace, quality) isn't what it matter most is what noone can see. Stu is a new symbol of juve's hipster
He does have pace tho. The guy can run up and down the pitch. He simply lacks everything else, including a footballing brain. His technique is questionable, the dearth of footballing quality within his genes is evident, and the only skills he possesses are those of harassing and hounding his opponents, and spinning in circles in a limited radius.

- - - Updated - - -

What about baggio.
:mute:
Baggio is your master, your king, and your god.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm so happy Lord Nanes is staying to earn his place amongst our midfield. What a competitor, what a warrior, what a player. I hope we give him a contract extension now, after showing loyalty to us by turning away those offers from huge clubs.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm so happy Lord Nanes is staying to earn his place amongst our midfield. What a competitor, what a warrior, what a player. I hope we give him a contract extension now, after showing loyalty to us by turning away those offers from huge clubs.
Hernie needs a smiley.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to give him a smiley :heart:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You ain't serve shit :lol:
Hernie scored more for Juventus then you ever did. He also even helped sell shirts!!
What did u do?
He definitely needs a smilie! We need that mad Bavarian @DAiDEViL to conjure something up.

Don't listen to haters like b81. Nanes is a gentleman and a scholar, hope he stays with us for life and gets a job with the club when his career is over.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Hope we give him a €5M loyalty bonus. Nanes deserves it :baus:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
give this guy an extension á la jorge martinez :baus:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What if Hernanes reads all our comments and he doesent want to leave because of all the support hes getting here...

...and his sarcasm detector is broke

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get paid to do shit :p

What shirts? I'd love to see the figures on sales of Hernanes shirts. Probably below 100.
His family alone counts 594 people. Add his closest friends and you get 1256

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)