Hernanes (9 Viewers)

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Hernanes rejects Genoa
By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Hernanes has rejected a move to Genoa, after the club gave the go-ahead for a move.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, the two sides had agreed a deal, but the Brazilian has opted to decline such an offer.

The saga has been ongoing since the summer, after a move to the Rossoblu for the 31-year-old was thwarted at the last minute after a deal for Axel Witsel also fell through.

Hernanes has made 10 starts in all competitions for the Old Lady this term, and it remains to be seen whether he will opt for another club or remain in Turin until the summer.

legend :touched:

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Hernanes in Sao Paulo return?
By Football Italia staff

Reports in Brazil suggest that Sao Paulo are attempting to bring Juventus midfielder Hernanes back to the club.

According to Globo Esporte, the deal would consist of a loan with the Bianconeri contributing 50% of the player’s wages.

Juve had agreed to let the 31-year-old leave for Genoa, but he opted to decline the move.

The Recife-born player appeared for Sao Paulo as a youth player, before making 117 appearances for the club between 2005 and 2010.

http://www.football-italia.net/97701/hernanes-sao-paulo-return

That is probably the reason he rejected Genoa, to force his way back to Sao Paulo. In Brazil people are saying they not only want us to pay half of his wages but also a free loan :sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I will reiterate what I said earlier. I despise this player, and think he is a disgusting leechfuck, but it isn't his fault that he's still here. We made a mistake. He was a panic buy, a redundant purchase, and when you make decisions like this, you have to pay the price.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy will score the winning PK in the CL final this season
He's going to be removed from the CL List, and rightfully so. He hasn't done shit to deserve to be on it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I will reiterate what I said earlier. I despise this player, and think he is a disgusting leechfuck, but it isn't his fault that he's still here. We made a mistake. He was a panic buy, a redundant purchase, and when you make decisions like this, you have to pay the price.

- - - Updated - - -

He's going to be removed from the CL List, and rightfully so. He hasn't done shit to deserve to be on it.
That's not what it says on the tags.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Luiz Gustavo was starter for CL final Bayern, won CL a years later. Last season went to CL QF while being excellent defensively. Kante never played on that stage, the closest he was was last summer when he sucked for France

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)