Hernanes (3 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He did well against Cagliari.

But in all honesty, that's a hell of an easy game for a CB and DM to play. We won't get many games easy as this one.

And no, it doesnt mean he's good enough for Serie A. Against good teams he shouldnt play, unless Asamoah is the only other option, with Pjanic as a DM.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
He did well against Cagliari.

But in all honesty, that's a hell of an easy game for a CB and DM to play. We won't get many games easy as this one.

And no, it doesnt mean he's good enough for Serie A. Against good teams he shouldnt play, unless Asamoah is the only other option, with Pjanic as a DM.
He played well against city, sevilla and bayern which they are good teams.
I do not say he is great player and deserve reguler in starting line up.

But, he is oke option as rotation player.
It's better for us to use him as regista rather than buy another player like him .
But if we find the better one, of course i do not have problem to sell him.

Mar 3, 2014
Well, he's done quite well against Bayern and City, how many other "better oppositions" did he play? :boh:

He's the best regista backup we have imo, Lemina is good too, but kinda wasted as DM and better suited for the RCM role.

The amount of unfair criticism he get's :sergio:
He's been pretty decent whenever he had to play, some $#@! ups here and there, but nowhere near as bad as people are making him out to be. if you guys wanna worry/bitch about one of our CM's - it better be Asa.
He played 7 league games last year since November, and 3 UCL games. Sure, he had some poor games in his first month, but since November last year, he played 10 times in total, and generally was pretty good. I don't know where this idea that he is not even substitute quality comes from. In fact, he did his job last year. He came in on a few key instances and made a difference.

This perception on this guy is absolutely ridiculous. Someone people have invented the notion that he is hardly Serie A quality. Furthermore, they seem to suggest he constantly makes defensive errors, which is statistically false. He hardly gives up the ball.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He played well against city, sevilla and bayern which they are good teams.
I do not say he is great player and deserve reguler in starting line up.

But, he is oke option as rotation player.
It's better for us to use him as regista rather than buy another player like him .
But if we find the better one, of course i do not have problem to sell him.
I remember one good game, and that was against City.

He was poor or average in most games he played. He fucked up losing a dangerous ball in our half at least once in most games he played.

That said, he's good enough to play Palermo. But he shouldnt start against Dynamo.

Btw, Allegri seems to have doubts. If Hernanes plays next game, Lemina will play vs Dynamo and vice versa. In other words, he has doubts about who will play in CL. To me that's a non question.

- - - Updated - - -

He played 7 league games last year since November, and 3 UCL games. Sure, he had some poor games in his first month, but since November last year, he played 10 times in total, and generally was pretty good. I don't know where this idea that he is not even substitute quality comes from. In fact, he did his job last year. He came in on a few key instances and made a difference.

This perception on this guy is absolutely ridiculous. Someone people have invented the notion that he is hardly Serie A quality. Furthermore, they seem to suggest he constantly makes defensive errors, which is statistically false. He hardly gives up the ball.
It's not that the world is wrong and you are right, sorry...

Regardless of any numbers you show up, we watched with our own eyes Hernanes playing poorly and having critical mistakes in front of the defense.

The hating, despite being louder due to his Inter past and his stupid afirmations (he's the kind of guy who just dances with the music where he is, he wants to be liked, that's all), doesnt come from nowhere, people didnt get crazy suddenly. Even if exaggerated, where there is smoke there is fire. There is a reason, and the reason was he was very disappointing.

As I said, in a more important/tough game, despite being very technical and being able to play with both feet, Hernanes just doesnt have enough mental speed/reflexes/feet speed to cope with the pressure.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Regardless of any numbers you show up, we watched with our own eyes Hernanes playing poorly and having critical mistakes in front of the defense.

The hating, despite being louder due to his Inter past and his stupid afirmations (he's the kind of guy who just dances with the music where he is, he wants to be liked, that's all), doesnt come from nowhere, people didnt get crazy suddenly. Even if exaggerated, where there is smoke there is fire. There is a reason, and the reason was he was very disappointing.

As I said, in a more important/tough game, despite being very technical and being able to play with both feet, Hernanes just doesnt have enough mental speed/reflexes/feet speed to cope with the pressure.
1) Yeah. It is stupid - but pretty much all players do that Dream come true bla bla, the only difference is if a player signs for juve and does so, peeps are fapping over the same bullshit statements they used to laugh about before.

2) Was good against Sevilla, City and Bayern - but shouldn't start against Dynamo. That logic.

I have advice for you:
It's not that the world is wrong and you are right, sorry
And please stop referring to yourself as "We". :hi:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
1) Not only the usual bla bla, but at Inter he indirectly referred to Calciopoli when he arrived, saying he was proud of being at an honest club who never benefited from wrongdoings. He explicitely said that, so he's paying for it in some part.

2) I don't remember how he did the other 2 games.

3) "we" means the majority of people, as this is the widely dominant opinion of Juventus fans. The Italian ones are even stronger on this. 95% wanted him out, so I'm not referring to myself only, obviously.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So he told the inter fans what they want to hear - nothing special imo. That's what all the players do.

Can't take that seriously.

Of course the italian juve fans are even worse - they know Nanes was a merda player, so they hate him no matter what he does on the pitch.
Guy could bang in a hattrick against Barca in a CL final and they'd still hate him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So he told the inter fans what they want to hear - nothing special imo. That's what all the players do.

Can't take that seriously.

Of course the italian juve fans are even worse - they know Nanes was a merda player, so they hate him no matter what he does on the pitch.
Guy could bang in a hattrick against Barca in a CL final and they'd still hate him.
That's obviously not true, Inter past isn't ideal but they dislike him because he has been poor and was signed as last minute solution. If he was doing well no one would say shit.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think his ex-inter + panic buy status is what doomed him.

When he was signed, fans were waiting for other names and sudenly beppe unleashed the nanes in the last day. It was too tough to swallow for everyone.

He has been okaish, but everything he does bad will be amplified because of the reasons above

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That's obviously not true, Inter past isn't ideal but they dislike him because he has been poor and was signed as last minute solution. If he was doing well no one would say shit.
He's been decent, not poor, and of course they would
I think his ex-inter + panic buy status is what doomed him.

When he was signed, fans were waiting for other names and sudenly beppe unleashed the nanes in the last day. It was too tough to swallow for everyone.

He has been okaish, but everything he does bad will be amplified because of the reasons above
This :tup:

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
Look at his face and tell me it doesn't just make you angry. There's something about him that makes me want to punch him, even if he does play a good game occasionally.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Look at his face and tell me it doesn't just make you angry. There's something about him that makes me want to punch him, even if he does play a good game occasionally.
probably got to do with you being a real life loser that does not get anything accomplished in life.

hernanes is like a sweet little puppy nobody can be mad at if you look into his sweet innocent eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)