Hernanes (8 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
its the 2 games i remembered instantly, he had more good games but ill hardly start listing all his good performances here now. point is, hes not as crap as people make him out to be. its mostly brainfarts like the one vs Fiorentina that make people form their opinion on him
He had more brain farts though. his red card in BMG game and losing the ball to Medel in the midfield in Coppa SF 2nd leg comes to mind (I know it was a foul but still he went down too easily).
But he's decent for a backup. And that's where we want him to be.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He had more brain farts though. his red card in BMG game and losing the ball to Medel in the midfield in Coppa SF 2nd leg comes to mind (I know it was a foul but still he went down too easily).
thats what we need him for anyway. if Witsel comes hes basically 7th choice, only ahead of Sturaro. or if you like it more in detail, 3rd/4th choice at DM behind Marchisio, Pjanic, with Lemina

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Yes. Two games is a benchmark now. We outplayed Bayern in spite of Hernanes, not in light of his contribution.
Do you remember his Man City and Sevilla Match when we won both to start our UCL campaign. If people want to say this guy is totally failure, It's totally wrong. This guy bought to cover our midfield injury crisis at the time and he did just that. Save our UCL campaign, Imagine if we lost both games, We will lost more than 11m Transfer Fee for him. And as far i remember our loss in last match against Sevilla when we need only draw, Hernanes was not playing

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
He lost the ball last month vs Tottenham and they scored. Then lost the ball again vs purple rats. Allegri needs to point the brainfarts out to him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I dont see why some of you want him gone. Just losing solid depth.
Solid :rofl: :howler: If you are being sarcastic, then you are really subtle :D

- - - Updated - - -

Do you remember his Man City and Sevilla Match when we won both to start our UCL campaign. If people want to say this guy is totally failure, It's totally wrong. This guy bought to cover our midfield injury crisis at the time and he did just that. Save our UCL campaign, Imagine if we lost both games, We will lost more than 11m Transfer Fee for him. And as far i remember our loss in last match against Sevilla when we need only draw, Hernanes was not playing
I can't take you seriously when you make such ludicrous and ridiculous claims. So, let me get this right. Hernanes salvaged our CL campaign?! :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

So you want the directors to successfully negotiate 3 players in 2 days? and sell Hernanes too?
You can't possibly be serious, or sober, or both
I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but it isn't as impossible as you make it out to be. These guys get paid megabucks to deliver curing crunch time.

May 23, 2013
No im not being sarcastic, other than the retarded mistakes (red vs Monch and losing the ball vs Inter) he has been solid. If you give him atleast 2 of MKP he'll be able to fill in. His hate is unwarranted. If he decides not to leave that is our fault for giving him such a long contract.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah no way are they paying his full salary, which is the main reason why this move sucks. Just hold onto him until January rather than do this deal.
the China mercato ends sometime in February right? it would be a good idea to keep him during the AFCON and then when Asa and Lemina are back sell to China, if the dates match. but if i knew we would be able to sell him next summer, i wouldnt be against a loan either

- - - Updated - - -

the only match he was solid in was against bayern, rest of the time he was either a pedestrian or liability or a mixture of both
he was mostly solid, with a few very good and very bad performances

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Am I the only one that thinks it's a mistake to play him as a regista/in front of the defence when he has 0 experience or the physicality to play there? I mean yeah, Pirlo did it but he had Vidal covering him. How surprising, someone that always played behind the strikers is struggling under opponent pressure as a defensive midfielder. But but he struggled last year as treq against Chievo, a team known for not parking the bus at all. Lmao never start him again there.

Could be just me though. Really don't understand how he was so amazing at Lazio and now he's become just a shadow.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

I can't take you seriously when you make such ludicrous and ridiculous claims. So, let me get this right. Hernanes salvaged our CL campaign?! :shocked:
He's part of the team in those 2 win against Man City and Sevilla which prove important for us to qualify from the group. I highlight the positive from him, not only the negative you always want to say about Hernanes

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I dont think he will accept going to Genoa.

Just let him rot at the bench here, wathever. The shit is done. As long as Allegri doesn't play him anymore, I'm fine with it. If a mid is signed and if Cuadrado comes, he wont be in the squad for the league, so...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)